Bolton 1 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Conor Washington is on to replace Ryan Manning.

An injury or a tactical switch?

Tactical switch.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

The question is how long are we putting up with this.

Comment

Our next two games are against teams placed first and third in the league. We're losing at HT to the bottom placed team, who've won one out of twelve games and have scored twice. We haven't won in six and a half games.

I think I'm done with Ollie tbh.

Comment

Atrocious first half performance, we offer absolutely no attacking threat whatsoever and look totally clueless with the ball.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            It's every game mate. How can he be that stupid?

Won't be sorry to see him go any longer.
            Me too, Brighton. He's put a fork in me. I'm done. He's stupid. Anyone can see Mackie is a liability. He can't. Nothing against Jamie. But he's so poor.

Comment

Washington and Mackie. Mackie and Washington. And almost no goals to show for it. What is Ollie thinking? Lose this game, and he deserves all the pressure he gets. Play Wheeler and Syllla together: bring Matt Smith on for final 25 minutes; promote and play Shodipo. Drop Ngbakota; bench Mackie and Washington; wait for Eze's return from loan; recruit another striker on loan from PL. If Charlie Austin were on this squad, we would already be knocking on the playoff door.

Comment

judging by these comments there is no way Mackie should appear for the 2nd half
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

time for dof's next victim.

come on down chris powell, kenny jacket, terry o'connor, garth crooks, or any other pe teacher, tv pundits.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    Correct!!!

Comment

I hate to say it but it's very reminiscent of one of his last games against wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        You'd think...... LOL. Plank thinks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Me too, Brighton. He's put a fork in me. I'm done. He's stupid. Anyone can see Mackie is a liability. He can't. Nothing against Jamie. But he's so poor.
                          yep. i've been supportive of ollie from day 1 but this particular run is unacceptable. i get that we've been unlucky in most of those games but every one of them has been the same story, no goals and constant tinkering all the time! ollies made some solid signings but that means f all if you can't use them to pick up points, especially against teams that we should have beaten. my patience with ollie is getting pushed to its limit. if ollie doesn't win today then his job will be massively at risk imo which sucks as i love ollie but the results speak for itself

Comment

As soon as I saw the lineup I knew he has lost it. Always has to change early because he has called it wrong. Sorry I'm done with him too.

Comment

Teflon Ollie
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Time to bring in the likes of shodipo if the strikers are having poor games or atleast wheeler who looks good in his short cameo
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X