Bolton 1 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    if and i say if we beat wolves and sheff utd the 2 draws will be good points , don't give up lads
    And how the **** are we gonna pull off that miracle?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      And how the **** are we gonna pull off that miracle?
      anyone can beat anyone in the championship we ain't playing real madrid and barcelona

Comment

• Based on the start of the season I would have fancied our chances but both come to us in decent form where our form has dipped a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          But we’re not winning our home games hence why were drifting down the table

We have won three games all season THREE games and only once since August.

It’s not good pinks it’s not good at all
          Didn't actually realise it was that bad.

Three fkin games?!!!!

Christ almighty we are only going one way if we're going by that ratio over a season and it ain't up the table!!

Comment

anyone can beat anyone in the championship we ain't playing real madrid and barcelona
            No but we were playing Bolton who are absolutely p!ss poor and we couldn't beat them so????

Comment

• i'll go to wolves and utd games expecting us to win both games otherwise i wouldn't bother turning up . gotta go now i'm going to watch huddersfield get smashed by man utd on match of the day

Comment

i'll go to wolves and utd games expecting us to win both games otherwise i wouldn't bother turning up . gotta go now i'm going to watch huddersfield get smashed by man utd on match of the day
                In the premier league.

Fancy that.

Comment

• Been there twice Jimmy why bother trying to get back in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Been there twice Jimmy why bother trying to get back in there.
                    Yea true. Luton town away much more fun thinking about it.

Comment

• Fans favourite tweets a point away is a good result so Luton away it is then!

Comment

• don't give up lads we're going to beat wolves

Comment

don't give up lads we're going to beat wolves
                          We are rubbish mate seriously. It's demoralising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            We are rubbish mate seriously. It's demoralising.
                            i've been watching since the early 70's seen some worse sides put out than todays , i'd be the 1st one giving it to them on here if i didn't think they were putting the effort in

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              How about he just be honest for once and just say "we were poor today but we are working on it" he doesn't help himself.
                              Cos its best to remain positive and seen to be in his position and ollies, it would be no good saying you were shiite publicly, whats the point in trying to beat the playersa confidence up even more? what good would that do! as a boss hes goto to remain behind them asin ollie and tony, tbh its not rocket science, otherwise if they started even more disbelieving in themselves we might aswell throw the towell in now.Ollie just needs to give other players a chance and show some faith in them aswell like wheeler, shodipo & co
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Fans favourite tweets a point away is a good result so Luton away it is then!
                                I tell you what 73 you do n arf exaggerate
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X