No announcement yet.

Cardiff Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's a great way to put a negative spin on having a great keeper though.

Comment

• Hate losing, but very proud of this team. They never quit today. Yes, we made a boneheaded play on the first goal. Yes, Luongo and Washington did not have their best games, Caulker may never get back to his best, and we are not loaded with goal scorers. But we competed, we hustled, we pushed. BY the way, Furlong was outstanding today; best game yet for the first team; and Freeman's creativity is dazzling. What we need is obvious: (1) a healthy defense with another RB and CB; (2) a goal scoring threat in midfield; and (3) a forward with a drive/ability to score. But I love what Ollie's done with this team, and I love watching every game. Power on, Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Had enough of his clueless team selections I don't think it's going to get better but we will see after 10 games I'll give him that.
        bang on about the team selections. absoulte shocking lineup and the subs.

caulker should not be anywhere near the starting 11.

furlong is league 1 at best.

moving scowen to right back ffs

washington will not be a threat for another 7 games.

woslek on the bench along with sylla. come on, it was a complete messup by him and his cheerleader today.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
          Washington has the ability of teflon holding the ball.
          he is proper pants. runs about alot though. if he plays every game this season he will never score double figures.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We have been narrowly beaten away to a team I think could make the play offs this season,we battled till the end,so a lot of positives there,I'm not downbeat about that result .

Comment

• Unfortunately Hits Washington as our main striker is where we are now as a club and doubt it will change anytime soon. Never expected anything today and glad a bit of fight was good to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                he is proper pants. runs about alot though. if he plays every game this season he will never score double figures.
                And Nasser and I were slated on here for daring to say that last season.........
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

But what is our aim?
                  Stagnate

Comment

• As others have said Pawel has to start he is one of our key players ...smithies, nedum, Freeman, Scowen and Pawel.

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      What happened to Fleming?
                      He is still at the club..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Comment

• Glad to hear the team battled today against the early pace setters of the league.

We need some fldefensive reinforcements before the window shuts but overall we got a decent mid table champ team here!!

Comment

• Just need some reliable dependable CBs (two preferably) as I don't think we have any and I include Hall in that.

If we sorted defence out think we would be really competitive week in week out. Two CBs and a proper striker and I would explode

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              And Nasser and I were slated on here for daring to say that last season.........
                              Me too. Never been convinced by CW at this level. Some look at him huffing and puffing and mistake that for a killer instinct.......

I don't know where all his fanboys have gone.

Comment

bang on about the team selections. absoulte shocking lineup and the subs.

caulker should not be anywhere near the starting 11.

furlong is league 1 at best.

moving scowen to right back ffs

washington will not be a threat for another 7 games.

woslek on the bench along with sylla. come on, it was a complete messup by him and his cheerleader today.
                                But those who went to the game say Furlong was one of our best players today?
                                #getoffyourkeyboardandgotoagame

Comment

Working...
                                X