No announcement yet.

Cardiff Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's that then. Hoilett the 4 foot Diddyman with the Gemma Collins Ar se scoring today has given me the b00L0CK ache more than the loss. High Time for 8 bottles of Sagres in the fridge and the last knockings of some petrol washed Bogota Quakers Oats. Fck Football.
    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      But what is our aim?
      Stability(midtable) and build from there?
      Last edited by Shania; 26-08-2017, 05:13 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Before we get more player's in we need to get rid of this idiot of a manager and all the other w*nkers at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Exactly Rebel. I don't agree with you a lot but on this I do. I don't mind losing too much if we show a bit of fight and passion, and today we did.
          But Caulker really Ginge you could not make it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            But what is our aim?
            You had to ask didn't you
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Not bad performance given we lost. Clearly short in areas and got some free loaders

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Before we get more player's in we need to get rid of this idiot of a manager and all the other w*nkers at the club.
                Love it! #classicmacca - thought you were giving him 10 games?

Comment

• Oh well.

Not too bad a performance but our defence as usual, is the difference between a team that should be comfortably mid table and one that will struggle. Desperately in need of a proper goalscorer too or it could be a long hard season.

Still, it's only 26th August.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    At least we didnt get trashed like some say !!
                    Thank God for Smithies

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Thank God for Smithies
                      Yes so important we hold on to him,he improves our chances (of staying up)big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Yes so important we hold on to him,he improves our chances (of staying up)big time.
                        You could also say he papers over the cracks and makes results look better than they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Love it! #classicmacca - thought you were giving him 10 games?

Had enough of his clueless team selections I don't think it's going to get better but we will see after 10 games I'll give him that.

Comment

• There are only a few days left for the end of the transfer window. Forget about strikers. If there is little money to spend, spend it on a central defender. We may score goals, however, the defence is continuing where they left off last season. To win games, first you must ensure not to concede.

Comment

• Ok. We lost, but which team will we play next?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                                There are only a few days left for the end of the transfer window. Forget about strikers. If there is little money to spend, spend it on a central defender. We may score goals, however, the defence is continuing where they left off last season. To win games, first you must ensure not to concede.
                                Don't think we are going to sign anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X