No announcement yet.

Match Thread Vs Owls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mates a Wednesday fan just rang me he was at the game. Said he was very surprised by us tbh after seeing us last season, we looked a completely different team. Said we played some lovely football at times and looked a proper tidy outfit. Buzzing when he told me seems like Ollies found a formation that finally suits us

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      Well done with a speedy run from the bench. I didnīt even see that.
      Hahaha

Comment

• Scowen is a classy little player by the way .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Scowen is a classy little player by the way .
          To think we picked scowen and freeman up for Ģ500,000 combineds unreal tbh! great bit of buisness
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Was Bidwell wasn't it?
            defo Scowen

Comment

• Great result and well done all involved. Now can we please beat those canary karnts on wednesday,had enough of them chirping on after last seasons game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                ollie will be gone by christmas or november as we`ll be down by then
                You might want to reign it in a bit. It's a terrific start but we know how quickly things change.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Super point well chuffed with that and thought we would get at least a point there. Well done all look forward to the feedback from those that travelled

Had Mackie score first and Rangers win at 85/1 so shame we never nicked another. At Paddington station loads of glum Chelsea everywhere!!!!! Keeping asking them what score was and dozy idiots keep telling me
                  That's a great bet mate. Unlucky especially after lua luas late miss

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    My mates a Wednesday fan just rang me he was at the game. Said he was very surprised by us tbh after seeing us last season, we looked a completely different team. Said we played some lovely football at times and looked a proper tidy outfit. Buzzing when he told me seems like Ollies found a formation that finally suits us
                    That's great to hear

Comment

• Very pleasing 4 points and unbeaten.

Early days but a very promising start long may it last

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        You might want to reign it in a bit. It's a terrific start but we know how quickly things change.
                        You cant reign something in that hasnt started

Im fully confident in us and this was like our hot streak before we took our foot off the pedal, anyone could see what happened, now we`re seeing whats been going on with the togetherness!

Its all ok saying about reign it in but every single post before the season started had a certain few who wouldnt reign it in knocking ollie for how he doesnt know anything, some are still at it now

Anyway big game next so fingers crossed we can keep playing well!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Scowen is a classy little player by the way .
                          I know you're a big nedum fan, so would you now rethink and get him out the team or continue with your loyalty?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good performance all round tbh. Freeman the main man as per. Only poor performance IMHO was Bidwell who offers zero going forward which isn't acceptable in this formation.

Should have won I thought, although were much better first half than second.
                            Thought the same.
                            Watched the live stream, which was dodgy at best; but whenever Bidwell got the ball, he looked nervous & clueles. Freeman on the other hand was class.
                            Mackie also surprised me; prior to today's game, I hadn't seen any of the highlights from the opening game, so I had to judge him on what the majority on here were saying. He looked fairly tidy.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• I also think Luongo needs a mention after today's performance. Broke up play nicely, linked play up well and was unlucky with the shot with the outside of his boot.
                              Last edited by Awin; 12-08-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I know you're a big nedum fan, so would you now rethink and get him out the team or continue with your loyalty?
                                WeAre, no offence, but everybody on here knows you're a parody account that talks total waffle mate.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X