Clear All

great half rangers.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Excellent first half - come on R's !

Comment

Half time: Sheffield Wednesday 0 QPR 1

Comment

Great half.. shame Bidwell can't cross..

Comment

With Chelsea 0-3 down, if we can hold on to this lead it'll be a hell of a weekend
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Ollie hasnt a clue
              Ollie out

Comment

Looked good in that half. Wednesday haven't threatened much and we look dangerous on the break. Pawel is up and down like a whippet. Middle 3 work well together. Mackie and washington leading from the front

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Looked good in that half. Wednesday haven't threatened much and we look dangerous on the break. Pawel is up and down like a whippet. Middle 3 work well together. Mackie and washington leading from the front
                  And with a strong bench and other key players out aswell
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Keep it up keep it up keep it up please.

Comment

We look like we have more energy than Wednesday.

Comment

As others have said - scowen, freeman and Luongo are immense in midfield,

Comment

This is what happens when we employ an offense that's not dependent on a slower plodder in the middle (Smith); makes it much more difficult on the defense. Pawel and Freeman outstanding. Mackie and Washington pressing. Only less-than-tremendous part of our game are Perch and Bidwell; they're adequate, but imagine what this team could do with faster, more dynamic wing backs.

Comment

can anyone help/tell me how i can watch the 2nd half please.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              This is what happens when we employ an offense that's not dependent on a slower plodder in the middle (Smith); makes it much more difficult on the defense. Pawel and Freeman outstanding. Mackie and Washington pressing. Only less-than-tremendous part of our game are Perch and Bidwell; they're adequate, but imagine what this team could do with faster, more dynamic wing backs.
                              agree, think that is why Olly has brought LuaLua back.
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                                Perch is playing as a 3rd centre back rather than wing back. Pawel is the wing back

Comment

Working...
                                X