X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprjeff1882
    started a topic QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

WOW. Two left backs, one right back and one centre back.

Last edited by qprjeff1882; 17-04-2017, 02:15 PM.

• dave58
    replied
    Too may team changes again?? poor again 1st half as at Bristol better 2nd when subs were made thought Freeman Luongo poor 1st half along with the rest, with Luongo probably our best player 2nd half , if only he either started well can could do it for 90 mins too much in and out of the game, didn't quite get what Olie was trying to do. nor did it seem the players or the 15.000 inside the ground

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Tell you what west, we lose to Brentford and there will be more than a thread. Although nothing riding on the game in terms of league position, I think it's massive in terms of fans perception of Holloway. If (and god forbid this happens) Brentford do us and give us our 2nd 6 defeat streak under Ollie, I genuinely think there would be a huge turn around in terms of attitude towards him.
    I think that has come already. Whilst i agree to changining personnel to suit the team you're playing this has become rediculous. He must know what his players can do right now, if he doesn't then he surely isn't paying attention. Surely finishing off the season with the strongest team for the opposition and gaining points and good performances will set us up for pre-season better than having a look at players that aren't good enough.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Tell you what west, we lose to Brentford and there will be more than a thread. Although nothing riding on the game in terms of league position, I think it's massive in terms of fans perception of Holloway. If (and god forbid this happens) Brentford do us and give us our 2nd 6 defeat streak under Ollie, I genuinely think there would be a huge turn around in terms of attitude towards him.
    Can honestly see us shipping 4 or more next Saturday! Hope I'm wrong but they will be totally relaxed and are on fire at home.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    The big question is where that point is going to come from based on this shocking form?
    That's my biggest concern tbh.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Mate your probably right and I know we are 95% safe but it's still possible to get dragged into it if we did lose all 3. I personally think 1 point keeps us up.
    The big question is where that point is going to come from based on this shocking form?

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Surely it's time for a snide I told you so thread from someone like we got when we had short winning my streak

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Surely it's time for a snide I told you so thread from someone like we got when we had short winning my streak
    Cue an even bigger melt down on here. I ain't getting flustered about it this time. I honestly believe we've done enough to stay up now, which is more than I expected when I was calling for Ollie's head after 5 or 6 games. What we are seeing now is pretty much what I expected. Tactical bufoonery and erratic press conferences.

What I will say however is I believe Ollie is good enough to keep us in this league. He is also probably not good enough to get us out of it. I think the rest ofor his tenure will probably continue its similar, unpredictable style!

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    More chance of me eating out Kate Uptons rusty bullet hole than us being relegated
    Mate your probably right and I know we are 95% safe but it's still possible to get dragged into it if we did lose all 3. I personally think 1 point keeps us up.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Won't go down but if we lose at Brentford people are starting to get pissed off.
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 17-04-2017, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Then again Bham have it hard too
    @ Villa local derby, anything can happen, home to Huddersfield who may be set in their play off position and @ Bristol City who will probably be safe, lots of ifs and buts!

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    If we lose the last 3 we could be relagated.
    More chance of me eating out Kate Uptons rusty bullet hole than us being relegated

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    what is the recored for most our most league defeats in a row?

we are upto 5 currently with 3 games remaining.
    This ain't even our worst this Holloway tenure - he's already lost 6 on the bounce ffs

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Then again Bham have it hard too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X