Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Now either Hall and Onuoha are both injured or Ollie has completely lost the plot. One thing this is showing us is that we are woefully short in defensive numbers. Is Caulker that unfit and not right mentally to not ever even get on the bench. I seriously fear for our results for the rest of the season if this is what we will expect. I get that he wants to probably have a look at his players but it's not like he has only arrived a few weeks ago. Surely this must be upsetting the squads morale and belief in Holloway.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Maybe he is deliberatly showing the Board something? I don`t excatly what, to be fair..
    I'd doubt that.

More likely he thinks we are safe and is just trying things out. I'd be a bit happier if we would a.) get ourselves mathematically safe first and, b.) still put out a side capable of winning. Not sure that this side can win today, it looks very experimental and full of players that haven't played a lot in recent months!

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Has the league cup started early?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Maybe he is deliberatly showing the Board something? I don`t excatly what, to be fair..

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Two best wingers at the club on the be honest as well! Today was perfect for us to have a go.

Sylla/smith up top and Lua Lua and pavel on either wings. Don't get what Ollies playing at.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    signs we're seeing the Holloway at the end of his first stint at the helm. Feel for the fans who will be there to witness this. I predict a 3-0 Wednesday win

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Absolutely dreadful!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Joke team. Taking the p iss out of us. Petrasso starting? Two LBs. Brightest player Sat, Conor, benchmeat. Seriously f acked off with that selection.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    How is he setting the formation today as we only have one recognised cb and two lb's playing?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    Genuinely fear a 4-0 today, if that defence only lets in 2 it'll be a miracle. Never one to slate the team/management, but Olly is surely taking the p*ss? If we do somehow go down you can't say it's not been coming. Potentially losing 6 games on the spin twice in a season is an outrage.
    Don't worry about the results we have team spirit now

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This is a lineup we should field at the end of the season. To show we are ready to advance important we win a game like this. Petrasso? He's been an after thought for three seasons; why not start LuaLua who has talent and pace, and whom we need to evaluate further re next season?
    Surely it's the other way round (re lualua/petrasso) as one is on loan while the other is ours?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Bit of a dogs breakfast that.

I'm assuming it's 3-5-2 with Bidwell, Lynch and Perch as Centre Halves. I'm guessing Manning will play right wing back. Petrasso pushed up to support Sylla.

Leave a comment:

• kenthoop
    replied
    Genuinely fear a 4-0 today, if that defence only lets in 2 it'll be a miracle. Never one to slate the team/management, but Olly is surely taking the p*ss? If we do somehow go down you can't say it's not been coming. Potentially losing 6 games on the spin twice in a season is an outrage.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    With that said, it's clear Ollie just sent a message to the whole squad after the Bristol embarrassment: "no one should rest easy they have a spot on the team"

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    This is a lineup we should field at the end of the season. To show we are ready to advance important we win a game like this. Petrasso? He's been an after thought for three seasons; why not start LuaLua who has talent and pace, and whom we need to evaluate further re next season?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X