Clear All

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Smithies

Perch Lynch Bidwell Robinson

Petrasso Luongo Manning Freeman

Mackie

Sylla

Dunno if Bidwell can play centre...looks like the kind of player that could?

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Perch CB. Petrasso RB

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Don't know how to post pictures fella's can someone sort it out for me. And maybe tell me how to do it. Lol
    Fixed now. Click on the downward arrow to the right of the pic, click embed tweet and then just copy and paste code.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    couldn't get to the game today but petrasso as a wing back?

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    [IMG]Take a look at @QPRFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/853956214719365120?s=09[/IMG]

WOW. Two left backs, one right back and one centre back.
    Tinkerman at it again.

cannot see the benifit in playin those positions for next season. so why the fark is he doing it now.

feel sorry for the people shelling out upto 35 sobs to watch the inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    It will be a great chance for Petrasso and Mackie to claim a prolonged spot in the squad, but anyway.. we are playing a play-off contender today.. I hope he knows what he is doing..

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    So what happens then if Ollie IS just experimenting and we lose every game from now on. Which is highly possible. That will be 8, yes 8 losses on the bounce with 6 earlier and really a dreadful overall look at the results. What will the board do/think if this happens. Surely they won't like a run like that just so Ollie can LOOK at his players. This is getting rediculous now. Does he not see them in training anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    No, it's not. 2 fingers up at the season ticket holders in my opinion. A little bit of experimenting is ok in my book, but we've still got to be able to compete!
    This. Taking the p iss.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Like many here I'm really guessing at the formation and positioning:

------------------------------------------------------------------Smithies

----------------------------------------- Perch-------------------Lynch--------------------Bidwell

------------Petrasso-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Robinson

----------------------------------------------------Manning--------------------Luongo

----------------------------------Mackie-----------------------------------------------------------Freeman

------------------------------------------------------------------Sylla

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    You could be right, Tarbie. But like you imply, when we experiment we tend to lose with more than one goal against. Problem is that our fefence is so fragile, even with our best options available .

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
    is it right that having paid for games till the end of the season that I should be having to watch this constant rotating and unsettling of the side now because the club think they are safe?
    No, it's not. 2 fingers up at the season ticket holders in my opinion. A little bit of experimenting is ok in my book, but we've still got to be able to compete!

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
    is it right that having paid for games till the end of the season that I should be having to watch this constant rotating and unsettling of the side now because the club think they are safe?
    No its not right. I bet no other side in the division are doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Now either Hall and Onuoha are both injured or Ollie has completely lost the plot. One thing this is showing us is that we are woefully short in defensive numbers. Is Caulker that unfit and not right mentally to not ever even get on the bench. I seriously fear for our results for the rest of the season if this is what we will expect. I get that he wants to probably have a look at his players but it's not like he has only arrived a few weeks ago. Surely this must be upsetting the squads morale and belief in Holloway.
    Ned got a really nasty cut at the weekend and Hall is carrying a knock I think.

Leave a comment:

• guy.dunstan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    This must be Ned first missing out for a very long time. And he was the only player that IH mentioned in a positive way after the disaster against Bristol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X