QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    i wonder who Blackburn will play in their 3 last matches??
    Wolves Villa Bees

Comment

• However we mix this up a run of 6 defeats in the spin twice in the 2nd half of the season is not good enough, very frustrating !

Comment

• Honeymoon is over for Olli:/
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Wolves Villa Bees
          Hmm, teams with nothing to play for really..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Gotta sting the bees and no messing about Ollie !!
            Not a chance can only see a heavy defeat! They are on fire at home.

Comment

• Forest have Reding Us then Town can see them going ?

Comment

• Then again Bham have it hard too

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  what is the recored for most our most league defeats in a row?

we are upto 5 currently with 3 games remaining.
                  This ain't even our worst this Holloway tenure - he's already lost 6 on the bounce ffs
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    If we lose the last 3 we could be relagated.
                    More chance of me eating out Kate Uptons rusty bullet hole than us being relegated

Comment

Then again Bham have it hard too
                      @ Villa local derby, anything can happen, home to Huddersfield who may be set in their play off position and @ Bristol City who will probably be safe, lots of ifs and buts!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Surely it's time for a snide I told you so thread from someone like we got when we had short winning my streak

Comment

• Won't go down but if we lose at Brentford people are starting to get pissed off.
                          Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 17-04-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            More chance of me eating out Kate Uptons rusty bullet hole than us being relegated
                            Mate your probably right and I know we are 95% safe but it's still possible to get dragged into it if we did lose all 3. I personally think 1 point keeps us up.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Surely it's time for a snide I told you so thread from someone like we got when we had short winning my streak
                              Cue an even bigger melt down on here. I ain't getting flustered about it this time. I honestly believe we've done enough to stay up now, which is more than I expected when I was calling for Ollie's head after 5 or 6 games. What we are seeing now is pretty much what I expected. Tactical bufoonery and erratic press conferences.

What I will say however is I believe Ollie is good enough to keep us in this league. He is also probably not good enough to get us out of it. I think the rest ofor his tenure will probably continue its similar, unpredictable style!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Surely it's time for a snide I told you so thread from someone like we got when we had short winning my streak
                                Tell you what west, we lose to Brentford and there will be more than a thread. Although nothing riding on the game in terms of league position, I think it's massive in terms of fans perception of Holloway. If (and god forbid this happens) Brentford do us and give us our 2nd 6 defeat streak under Ollie, I genuinely think there would be a huge turn around in terms of attitude towards him.

Comment

Working...
                                X