No announcement yet.

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two best wingers at the club on the be honest as well! Today was perfect for us to have a go.

Sylla/smith up top and Lua Lua and pavel on either wings. Don't get what Ollies playing at.

Comment

Maybe he is deliberatly showing the Board something? I don`t excatly what, to be fair..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Has the league cup started early?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Maybe he is deliberatly showing the Board something? I don`t excatly what, to be fair..
          I'd doubt that.

More likely he thinks we are safe and is just trying things out. I'd be a bit happier if we would a.) get ourselves mathematically safe first and, b.) still put out a side capable of winning. Not sure that this side can win today, it looks very experimental and full of players that haven't played a lot in recent months!

Comment

Now either Hall and Onuoha are both injured or Ollie has completely lost the plot. One thing this is showing us is that we are woefully short in defensive numbers. Is Caulker that unfit and not right mentally to not ever even get on the bench. I seriously fear for our results for the rest of the season if this is what we will expect. I get that he wants to probably have a look at his players but it's not like he has only arrived a few weeks ago. Surely this must be upsetting the squads morale and belief in Holloway.

Comment

This must be Ned first missing out for a very long time. And he was the only player that IH mentioned in a positive way after the disaster against Bristol!

Comment

is it right that having paid for games till the end of the season that I should be having to watch this constant rotating and unsettling of the side now because the club think they are safe?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Now either Hall and Onuoha are both injured or Ollie has completely lost the plot. One thing this is showing us is that we are woefully short in defensive numbers. Is Caulker that unfit and not right mentally to not ever even get on the bench. I seriously fear for our results for the rest of the season if this is what we will expect. I get that he wants to probably have a look at his players but it's not like he has only arrived a few weeks ago. Surely this must be upsetting the squads morale and belief in Holloway.
                  Ned got a really nasty cut at the weekend and Hall is carrying a knock I think.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                    is it right that having paid for games till the end of the season that I should be having to watch this constant rotating and unsettling of the side now because the club think they are safe?
                    No its not right. I bet no other side in the division are doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                      No, it's not. 2 fingers up at the season ticket holders in my opinion. A little bit of experimenting is ok in my book, but we've still got to be able to compete!

Comment

You could be right, Tarbie. But like you imply, when we experiment we tend to lose with more than one goal against. Problem is that our fefence is so fragile, even with our best options available .
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Like many here I'm really guessing at the formation and positioning:

------------------------------------------------------------------Smithies

----------------------------------------- Perch-------------------Lynch--------------------Bidwell

------------Petrasso-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Robinson

----------------------------------------------------Manning--------------------Luongo

----------------------------------Mackie-----------------------------------------------------------Freeman

------------------------------------------------------------------Sylla
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            No, it's not. 2 fingers up at the season ticket holders in my opinion. A little bit of experimenting is ok in my book, but we've still got to be able to compete!
                            This. Taking the p iss.

Comment

So what happens then if Ollie IS just experimenting and we lose every game from now on. Which is highly possible. That will be 8, yes 8 losses on the bounce with 6 earlier and really a dreadful overall look at the results. What will the board do/think if this happens. Surely they won't like a run like that just so Ollie can LOOK at his players. This is getting rediculous now. Does he not see them in training anymore?

Comment

It will be a great chance for Petrasso and Mackie to claim a prolonged spot in the squad, but anyway.. we are playing a play-off contender today.. I hope he knows what he is doing..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X