Comment

• Blackburn have equalised.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Better second half

Comment

• If Blackburn win am I right in thinking they will be 4 points behind us with 3 games to play?

Comment

• Yepp!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                If Blackburn win am I right in thinking they will be 4 points behind us with 3 games to play?
                yep, and they will be out of the relegation zone and forest will drop in it.

we wont go down though but i expect more of the same turd next season.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Think we're on fourth formation of the match

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Think we're on fourth formation of the match
                    whaen i said change the formation, i ment change it from the previous match. not change it for the 4th time in the same farking match.

the bloke is a bloody loon. has not got a clue, cannot blame the players as how do you expect them to learn 4 formations during one weeks training.

this is all hollowheads fault once again.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Think we're on fourth formation of the match
                      Let's hope it confuses them as much as us.

It's a syptom of obsessive compulsive disorder, and it gets worse with age. He did this at Millwall. His best days as a gaffer are long past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        yep, and they will be out of the relegation zone and forest will drop in it.

we wont go down though but i expect more of the same turd next season.
                        If we don't bring in atleast 4 decent championship quality players in this summer right through the spine of the team then with the championship being so competitive now we could really struggle again next season. We have a ok team right now but so do 10 -15 teams in this league who could all finish 11-24th imo.

If we keep losing bough we are not safe.

Comment

• 82 mins: LuaLua lofts a free-kick into the Wednesday area but Sylla is underneath it and heads over the bar.

Comment

• Cannot believe we are still in trouble

Comment

• Feel sorry for manning, being held up us some sort of world beater but will never be a decent championship player let alone higher. Had a couple of decent games but lot young players have done that only to disappear just as quickly.

Comment

• 86 mins: Good flowing move from QPR as the ball sweeps out to the left from Sylla to Bidwell. The former Brentford man hangs up a good cross for Smith who heads wide of the target from 10-yards. [1-2]

Comment

Working...
                                X