X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Les Ferdinand said in an interview this week that they feel they are safe and Holloway will be playing players that are more often than not on the fringes.
    I SAY BULLSHYT.

Where is ravel? where is ingram? how come they have not been given a game?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    We look proper pony
    If I was a pony I would sue you for that comment. Pony dam sight more effective then this lot

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    is it #DROSSBALLMARKII in your opinion Acts?
    It's total s hit clear as day there is no game plan. Get it launch it then repeat

Some won't like this but can see why Manning was on verge of getting released he's not currently good enough. I was so excited by Lynch early season looked the business but more I see him more it dawns on me he's huge part of problem. He's clumsy gives away dumb free kicks (there goal example) causes chaos in his own defence and spends whole game shouting at others when he can't do his own job correctly some fans wanted him as captain!!!! He's opposite of captain material

Only Sylla and Mackie earning their corn. The Canadian kid will never be good enough whilst I have a hole in my a rse terrible terrible player

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    This is dire
    We look proper pony

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Not making excuses for anyone as the players and manager should be ashamed of themselves yet again, but there is absolutely no way in the world that either the ref or linesman should have allowed their free kick to be taken from where it was.
    This. But we really are dreadful. So poor at the back. Being outmuscled in midfield. What system is he playing ? Right wing beck ended up playing left wing....

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Not sure why you all think this is Holloway experimenting?

Could it be that some of the more established pros just do not buy into Holloway and Birchams methods hence why they are dropped and players like manning play every week, when clearly struggling. After all, whatever you think of Henry he always gave his all and has been treated very badly by Holloway? Just a thought.
    Les Ferdinand said in an interview this week that they feel they are safe and Holloway will be playing players that are more often than not on the fringes.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied

Could it be that some of the more established pros just do not buy into Holloway and Birchams methods hence why they are dropped and players like manning play every week, when clearly struggling. After all, whatever you think of Henry he always gave his all and has been treated very badly by Holloway? Just a thought.
    clearly, even Mrs H has her limits, its clear as day that she turned down holloways advances.

If i had my way, king karl would be in the starting 11 every week and be made to play with a crown upon his bonce along with secpta in hand and matching blue and white cape.

he will forever be a legend in my eyes.

#Kingkarl
    #foreverR'S

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    45 mins: Two minutes of added time at the end of the first half. [1-2]

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Naa we were the top form team not long ago

Leave a comment:

• rickyranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Not making excuses for anyone as the players and manager should be ashamed of themselves yet again, but there is absolutely no way in the world that either the ref or linesman should have allowed their free kick to be taken from where it was.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    41 mins: Rangers go short from the set piece before Luongo takes aim from the edge of the area but the Australian's shot is blocked. [1-2]

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    40 mins: Long throw from Robinson causes panic in the Wednesday box and Westwood tips over for a QPR corner. [1-2]

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Ohoooo Wolves scored Fulem in playoff spot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X