No announcement yet.

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should believe Manning is a player who will thrive in a more established set-up?
    Last edited by Shania; 17-04-2017, 04:21 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      I should believe Manning is a player who will thrive in an more established set-up?
      Or maybe he was just playing out of his skin in his first 5 or 6 appearances? I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to wonder if there is a bit of the old Patrick Agyemang syndrome with Manning. Looks like a world beater for 6 weeks before returning to default.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I should believe Manning is a player who will thrive in an more established set-up?
        Or in the Irish league?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All his games fit us he's rubbish

Comment

Pat is a legend and even ronaldo should not be mentioned in same tense as not worthy
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Harsh on Manning. Good player.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                I thought the higher you finish in the league the more money you get,if so why we mucking about so much.it not as if we minted is it or proper safe.
                That's true for the prem, but I can't see there being too much difference in money terms for positions in the championship

Comment

Ok,ok. MattyRangers and Tarbie. Who knows..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    That's true for the prem, but I can't see there being too much difference in money terms for positions in the championship
                    Other than finishing in a promotion spot of course

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      I watched the interview.
                      not disputing the video mate. i just dispute whatever Dof les says. the guy is full of shyte and needs to take his arris up north as soon as possible. along with his pe teacher mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I don't mind manning. The team is so unbalanced recently and with so many changes every week it's very hard for the players to get use to any style of play or build any understanding with the players next to them.

Would love to see goss play a bit more too!!

Comment

• Ollie is a fruit cake.
                          But do we stick or twist.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• 64 mins: LuaLua shapes a shot at goal from the edge of the area but it is a daisy cutter and into the hands of Keiren Westwood. [1-2]

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I don't mind manning. The team is so unbalanced recently and with so many changes every week it's very hard for the players to get use to any style of play or build any understanding with the players next to them.

Would love to see goss play a bit more too!!
                              Yeah, considering the fanfare when he arrived, we really haven't seen a lot of him. Perhaps fitness is the issue?

Comment

• 66 mins: QPR lucky not to concede as Lynch fails to clear Bannan crashed over the bar. [1-2]

Comment

Working...
                                X