No announcement yet.

QPR v Brighton **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor and Smith were average, should have changed it around much earlier. Disappointing to lose to them
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Need to get ourselves a proper manager.
      Macca you need to start coming on when we win..Just had a look at your forum posts and bar the Wigan game you are on literally every time we lose slagging off Holloway.

Comment

Brighon are nothing special we were poor for 75 mins gave them to much respect.

Comment

Deserved a draw from that Brighton got lucky that Ndem and Washington didn't have shooting boots on.

Comment

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha BRighton are nothing special......... hahahahahahahahahahaahah They are top of the league you muppet

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Macca you need to start coming on when we win..Just had a look at your forum posts and bar the Wigan game you are on literally every time we lose slagging off Holloway.
              Indeed. How embarrassing and one-sided. Loses any credibility as a poster with that kind of carry on.

Comment

Yeah they're only top of the league, nothing special. Wally.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  He is good at getting players to get on with each other will win a few games for us but he is not the guy to take us forward very limited tactically I appreciate that he will do everything to get the club going in the right direction but that is about it.

Comment

I have to agree with that, we didn't start attacking until we went down 2-0.

We need to hit the target a bit more but very happy with the fight they showed, we did deserve the point.

Comment

• F that ref!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha BRighton are nothing special......... hahahahahahahahahahaahah They are top of the league you muppet
                        Shows how poor this league is this year.

Comment

• Brighton are lucky not to have faced our form team. Good to see Ravel and Jack having a start.

Comment

• Let's be honest.....we still needs a proper striker. Smith is good in the air but he is too heavy to chase and run. CW do a lot of running and go past players, however he is too much of a confidence player. He must start to believe more in himself. Sylla is way too slow for championship football and Yeni, at least on today's showing, have a very bad first touch. Ollie is doing the right thing in given a chance to all players. Ravel have a lot of catching up to do, however, he is not half as good as Freeman. Ned is very good is stopping an attack, but every time he tries a dribble, I close my eyes. Summer cannot come quickly enough to bring some new players as we do need to strengthen.

Comment

• Matched them bar the fifteen minutes they stepped up a gear. Happy with the effort. Lots of positives, bar Lynch aimlessly, uselessly hoofing it up front every f acking time he had the ball. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Matched them bar the fifteen minutes they stepped up a gear. Happy with the effort. Lots of positives, bar Lynch aimlessly, uselessly hoofing it up front every f acking time he had the ball. Jesus.
                                A sensible assessment 77.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2