Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Yes, daft ones. We need to stick to basics - and do them right - at the moment. Whether you are an Ollie fan or not the one thing he isn't is clever and trying to be could get us relegated. Play people in their right positions and let them concentrate on doing their job instead of moving them round like a game of chess. At one point yesterday we had Ned at right back, Perch at centre back and Manning left back so Huddersfield's next attack came down their right wing....not exactly rocket science.
    Nail on head mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Get over yourself.

We can't keep on blaming the officials. Yes they appear to get a few decisions wrong, but this is Ollie's 6th home defeat from 8 games.

Don't you think its time to admit he was the wrong choice.

What just like norwich have made the wrong decision to axe neil??! honestly this new breed of instant success is unreal and very irritating as you wont get any with that! but still carry on banging the drum
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Yes, daft ones. We need to stick to basics - and do them right - at the moment. Whether you are an Ollie fan or not the one thing he isn't is clever and trying to be could get us relegated. Play people in their right positions and let them concentrate on doing their job instead of moving them round like a game of chess. At one point yesterday we had Ned at right back, Perch at centre back and Manning left back so Huddersfield's next attack came down their right wing....not exactly rocket science.
        Ok, thanks!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          What just like norwich have made the wrong decision to axe neil??! honestly this new breed of instant success is unreal and very irritating as you wont get any with that! but still carry on banging the drum
          Mate, it's not about wanting instant success. I just tear my hair out at some of the decisions. When they lined up 3-5-2 yesterday I turned round to my mate and said that ain't gonna work with this 11. Sure enough after conceding 2 early goals we switched to 4-4-2. Now if I can see that with no managerial experience, how come Ollie can't? And it ain't just yesterday either. He just needs to stop trying to be too clever. If we'd had some sensible tactics yesterday we'd have won that game!

Comment

• Huddesfield manager quoted as saying they got lucky.
            Not that it makes any difference though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Huddesfield manager quoted as saying they got lucky.
              Not that it makes any difference though.
              Haven't seen the highlights back yet mate. Were they both decent penalty shouts? One fella in the pub after said 1 was stonewall but I couldn't see clear from where I was.

Comment

• He`ll get it right in the end, still thought we would really struggle for one with no lynch, ollie will get things right in the end, can understand him not banging new signings all in straight away, but we`ve been playing well & for there was no need to change things around apart from like for like, as we hit a good formation but it seems when one or two players are having a off day it affects the whole team & system! seeing people banging on about how mackie should never be starting with better on the bench, mackies been brilliant over the last so many games, also the way people are going on asif we`ve played badly, yet we`ve just played the 3rd spot side and should of won, but anyway ive got patience and can see we`re going to click sooner or later so im not worried!

Comment

He`ll get it right in the end, still thought we would really struggle for one with no lynch, ollie will get things right in the end, can understand him not banging new signings all in straight away, but we`ve been playing well & for there was no need to change things around apart from like for like, as we hit a good formation but it seems when one or two players are having a off day it affects the whole team & system! seeing people banging on about how mackie should never be starting with better on the bench, mackies been brilliant over the last so many games, also the way people are going on asif we`ve played badly, yet we`ve just played the 3rd spot side and should of won, but anyway ive got patience and can see we`re going to click sooner or later so im not worried!
                  I think the frustration for most is they were beatable and we gave them a 2 goal head start. Second half was encouraging but we gotta start winning some games!

Comment

• I kind of agree tarbie, but we was robbed by the ref again second match in a row and you could say 3 as shelvey should of been sent off before having a part in newcastles goal, but its no good heaping pressure as things could get worse, still think we`ll turn home games into wins after the next win!

Comment

• The annoying thing with some wanting ollie gone is we`ve just played two of the top teams and in no way was we outplayed, yet people bang on about jimmy floyd who got mullered by newcastle at home, under ollie that wouldnt of happened!

Comment

The annoying thing with some wanting ollie gone is we`ve just played two of the top teams and in no way was we outplayed, yet people bang on about jimmy floyd who got mullered by newcastle at home, under ollie that wouldnt of happened!
                        Can't keep blaming the refs mate. We've had a couple of bad decisions but over the season that evens itself out.

And to be clear, I don't want Ollie gone. We've made our decision, he's signed a few players, we need to persevere. I just get frustrated with the madcap decisions that come with territory with him!

Comment

• The immediate concern should be we are not picking up too many points so playing well and trying new formations are all good and well if we were safe. While I think we may just stay up it is by no means certain so I wish he would stop pissing about with the team. Burton he cost us the game as the team picked was as flat as a pancake and yesterdays starting formation was mind blowing in the sense no one could see it working other than the man on the bench.

Comment

• I know what youre saying but its a fact the refs have decided our results in the last 3 games, dont need excuses! just hope ollie sticks to the formation we started playing superb at! problem is now hes got selection choices and it could bugger him up more than when he found that formation before with less selections, soo too many now maybe

Comment

I know what youre saying but its a fact the refs have decided our results in the last 3 games, dont need excuses! just hope ollie sticks to the formation we started playing superb at! problem is now hes got selection choices and it could bugger him up more than when he found that formation before with less selections, soo too many now maybe
                              If you mean CB pushing midfield that simply cannot be the answer every game and the fact he's still tried to use it against sides where he should have changed it up is reflected in the results. It's great formation when we're facing top sides attacking us but it's wrong against the likes of Burton and Blackburn as we should not be sitting back

Birmingham are s hite it's not a game for three holding midfielders let's go for there throats and put them away

Comment

I know what youre saying but its a fact the refs have decided our results in the last 3 games, dont need excuses! just hope ollie sticks to the formation we started playing superb at! problem is now hes got selection choices and it could bugger him up more than when he found that formation before with less selections, soo too many now maybe
                                Have to play 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 in my opinion. We ain't got enough defenders or the right personel to keep playing 3 centre backs.

Comment

Working...
                                X