Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

One thing the pitch looks in great nick there!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      If Ollies got something about him he'll make changes at half time! Bring goss, lynch and Lua Lua on imo!
      Not in the squad!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Wow that was shambolic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Is everyone still sticking to the "we will be fine,nothing to worry about" stance OR can we be real now and accept we are in serious relegation trouble.
          Had this row last week fella! Think there are lots of positives off the pitch with the clubs new approach in recruitment and even in the passion of the players!
          I event think in fair few of the games we've lost we been the better footballing team however we keep losing and we keep losing the big games!

It's not today's result that will hurt us it's the Burton Blackburn and Rotherham loses! We are in trouble and Ina relagation fight!

I just hope we have to scarp by this year as I do think we can have a more progressive season next year!

Comment

I don't think we are playing bad or have had any players not putting in the effort, simple thing is they are better than us. I think Pawel, Luongo, Smith, Perch, Bidwell all having generally good games. Think replacing Mackie with Lua Lua may be worth a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              F acking Anonymous Australian/ P iss poor Man Pacific Islander. Jesus Christ. I'm sick of it.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                Not in the squad!
                Didn't realise mate thought he was on the bench lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  macca what a daft comment about goss, the lads played about 15 mins professional football, do you think hs going to make the difference!
                  He can't be any worse than the w*nker on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    is big lump looking any good?
                    The Big Fulham Geezer looked alright until we went one down. Won more headers in fifteen mins that the BFG did in fifteen months.

Comment

• Lady luck seems to have an issue or two with us.. Oh well..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        The Big Fulham Geezer looked alright until we went one down. Won more headers in fifteen mins that the BFG did in fifteen months.
                        Steady on old boy!

Comment

• Totally wrong set up again, 3 at the back were taken to the cleaners, Pawel isolated at right back ?, Luongo and Manning overrun in midfield, basically a mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            I don't think we are playing bad or have had any players not putting in the effort, simple thing is they are better than us. I think Pawel, Luongo, Smith, Perch, Bidwell all having generally good games. Think replacing Mackie with Lua Lua may be worth a go.
                            I really think we started superbly but since their goal we've looked rushed and afraid of the ball.
                            Wrt pawel, he's so much better than this side, really a stand out and Imo should be a dark horse for player of the season with smithies
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• First ten mins aside awful first half performance

Boos during game boos at half time honeymoon period is over. We play marginally better now but but we're still awful still boring and what's stood out today look totally lost and without a game plan other then lump it forward to the big man

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Very solid on the link up in the air but limited on the ground
                                Which everyone knew about, we should of saved a million and tracked down nygarrd, he was another lampost
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X