Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Surprised its not blown up on here already brian the maccas stanis rebel westy anti ollie crew this is another game where the officials got the result for the opposition!
    Get over yourself.

We can't keep on blaming the officials. Yes they appear to get a few decisions wrong, but this is Ollie's 6th home defeat from 8 games.

Don't you think its time to admit he was the wrong choice.

Comment

• QPR are conceding close to an average of 2 goals per game, misfiring in front of goal and some strange team selections / substitutions yet you want to blame the officials.

Comment

• Can't keep using same old played well but no luck excuse..bottom line is the squad ain't good enough to win many games in this league.

Comment

• Lua Lua and Freeman have to start. Goss, too. If not, Ollie's a p rick. Why sub Pawel???

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            Can't keep using same old played well but no luck excuse..bottom line is the squad ain't good enough to win many games in this league.
            This and more likely the manager and coaching are not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              This and more likely the manager and coaching are not good enough.
              Think we will be absolutely fine mate. Lads are creating chances which is a massive positive mate.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Some people on here will not admit we are cr*p can't keep blaming the officials which are crap anyway, Fernandes needs to get his head out of his ass and relise we have appointed the wrong manager once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Lua Lua and Freeman have to start. Goss, too. If not, Ollie's a p rick. Why sub Pawel???
                  Of course the manager is.
                  How many losses is that under his management, 10. This is similar to his first spell in charge where he lost about 8 from 13 including 3 from 6 against fellow strugglers. He only managed 1 win against bottom club Tranmere.

Comment

• Cracking effort in the second half, unlucky not to nick something. Freeman looks a hell of player too.

Shame it took us til we were 2-0 down to realise that we'd set up wrong and switch to 4 at the back!

Comment

• Pawel played his worst game for us today and agree with him being subbed. We set up all wrong from the start and unfortunately terrible defending has done us again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Think we will be absolutely fine mate. Lads are creating chances which is a massive positive mate.
                        I don't share your confidence because they are missing them and leaking goals at the other end. All the while the confidence of the players is going to drain away as they keep on losing.

Comment

• Alarm bells are ringing loud and clear once more.
                          Thought we turned a corner a few weeks back.
                          Grim.

Comment

• Just back in the pub. So frustrating. We're fairly powder puff 1st half let in two soft goals could have done a lot better defensively. 2nd half different game freeman looked lively and took his goal very well. Smith won virtually every header he went for but where were the runners? A decent striker beside him and we could have a good combo there. Washington appears a bit brain dead as he didn't learn all game and couldn't get on the end of smiths good work. Midfield totally overrun 1st half it was like men against boys. Huddersfield impressed me but they will feel very fortunate to walk out of there with 3 points. On to the penalty decision at the end. #### me. The bloke basically bounced it with his hand, was right in line with it and it was a stonewaller. Ref and Lino in front of the ellerslie were embarrassing but we can't keep getting bad luck. Sooner or later we've got to force the issue ourselves but all being said though we deserved at least a point. Frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Pawel played his worst game for us today and agree with him being subbed. We set up all wrong from the start and unfortunately terrible defending has done us again.
                              Would have offered more offensively than Yeni last ten mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Just back in the pub. So frustrating. We're fairly powder puff 1st half let in two soft goals could have done a lot better defensively. 2nd half different game freeman looked lively and took his goal very well. Smith won virtually every header he went for but where were the runners? A decent striker beside him and we could have a good combo there. Washington appears a bit brain dead as he didn't learn all game and couldn't get on the end of smiths good work. Midfield totally overrun 1st half it was like men against boys. Huddersfield impressed me but they will feel very fortunate to walk out of there with 3 points. On to the penalty decision at the end. #### me. The bloke basically bounced it with his hand, was right in line with it and it was a stonewaller. Ref and Lino in front of the ellerslie were embarrassing but we can't keep getting bad luck. Sooner or later we've got to force the issue ourselves but all being said though we deserved at least a point. Frustrating
                                This. Cm has hereon in to be a pick of Goss, Manning and Freeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X