X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

No Ariel, Massimo, Yeni or Caulker

Comment

Yeni probably failed a fitness test, we won't know the full story with Luongo and Ariel till after the match or just before kick off with that pregame interview thing.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That's that game over and done with not going to win with that side at least we have the international break coming up so that guarantees we won't lose

Comment

Comment

i don't mind that team to be honest

Comment

No midfielders on bench - look short without Ariel, Massimo or even Sandro on the bench. Midfield was an area that I thought we were strong in at the start of the season, could be our undoing today!!

Comment

Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

Here we go

Comment

Probably the most effective lineup we can field, atm? When it comes to individual players: I´m not sure about why Caulker is absent, but he is definetly not my cup of tea, anyway..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Any successful side will have some degree of consistency in their starting 11. Has Jimmy ever named the same side two weeks on the bounce? ####ing ground hog day

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      No midfielders on bench - look short without Ariel, Massimo or even Sandro on the bench. Midfield was an area that I thought we were strong in at the start of the season, could be our undoing today!!
                      Yeah but that was the start of the season mem , the m/ f was bucket load of shlt last Friday gutless without any bottle for the fight just gutless

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Any successful side will have some degree of consistency in their starting 11. Has Jimmy ever named the same side two weeks on the bounce? ####ing ground hog day

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Yeah but that was the start of the season mem , the m/ f was bucket load of shlt last Friday gutless without any bottle for the fight just gutless
                          Agree! I think many of us expected a lot more from this group he has to pick from, toothless and unimaginative last Friday, probably more of the same today on the road!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            NM
                            NM?

No Midfield? Never Mind? New Method? Not Moaning?

Comment

Hopefully, whatever happens, Jimmy will be gone by Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X