QPR v Brentford **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Those predictions were ####ing hilarious. So utterly deluded. Want to know why people have had enough of going to QPR? Watch that half of football again. Brentford yes ####ing Brentford are streets ahead of us in terms of football. How far have we fallen Jesus Christ. Absolute shower of #### being outplayed at home yet again. Set ups a ####ing joke
    Couldn't agree with you more. They were the ramblings of a total plonker. If we win 2 of those 10 games we'll be lucky.

Comment

Unlucky not to go ahead in the first 20. They blocked a lot of chances and cw should have scored. His decision making today has been really poor and so has his first touch.
      We have another half of football and Robinson looked better right at the end of the half. Bring on Polter for Ariel as he's on a yellow (would've said cousins otherwise) and wszolek for CW at some point in the second half and I can see us coming back. Defensively they look really poor around the box and have survived on the last ditch.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

we could loose 5-0 tonight and next game and they wont sack him.He here for longer then a new puppy gets or jordans husbands.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

There's not one single player that is doing his job properly. If we play this s...too often, i cannot see a bright future for us.

Comment

Completely overrun in midfield. Can't put 2/3 decent passes together. Defence lobbing it up top every time they get the ball instead of trying to pass to the midfield. Look well off the pace and 2nd to every ball.

Comment

Washington is doing ok. Second half should be better. Brentford will sit back to hold on to their lead. Need to produce some pressure by having set pieces close to their goal. Up to JFH to get the tactics right. Will judge at 90 minutes.

Comment

This is poor fare. Luongo has been good for us but completely awol today.

Were abysmal going forward. Puts all sort of pressure on out back4 who are all over the place. Shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  No chance. The only way he's getting the tin tack is if we go down. He can pretty much stay for as long as he wants.
                  Yeah it seems that way,it's a bloody joke!!

Comment

I don't know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Unlucky not to go ahead in the first 20. They blocked a lot of chances and cw should have scored. His decision making today has been really poor and so has his first touch.
                      We have another half of football and Robinson looked better right at the end of the half. Bring on Polter for Ariel as he's on a yellow and wszolek for CW at some point in the second half and I an ee us coming back. Defensively they look really poor rpund the box and have survived on the last ditch.
                      Give it a rest mate. It's got to the point now where you clearly can't comprehend whats going on in front of you. Thy have had 3 or 4 very good chances, and on another day would've been out of sight at HT. Dean Smith will be giving the easiest team talk of his life right now...just repeat what you did in the 1st half. If you think bringing on Polter when we can barely get into their half is going to turn this around, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Comment

We have another half of football and Robinson looked better right at the end of the half. Bring on Polter for Ariel as he's on a yellow (would've said cousins otherwise) and wszolek for CW at some point in the second half and I can see us coming back. Defensively they look really poor around the box and have survived on the last ditch.
                        we are lucky not to be 3-0 down.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tough half to watch. So flat.

No comparison with our home performance against them earlier this year.

Comment

Against Fulham we won there since I don't know when....could it be that Brentford will do the same at Loftus Road?

Comment

Mate take a day off, that was shambolic and we're lucky not to be 3-0 down. We must improve cos we cant get worse but that was shite.

Comment

still we may be poor but we got a cracking youth system coming through.oh bo ll ocks hang on
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X