No announcement yet.

Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ####ing hell!! 2 missed pens we win!!!

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Looking forward to an assessment from those who were there. Hope we're not papering over the cracks.

Comment

• Haven't been this happy with a win in a long time. COME ON YOU R'SSSSS!! First win there since 1980 I believe!
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Cracking result. I love Sylla. Drinking time

Comment

• Looking forward to watching this one back on Player.
            The travelling Rs deserved that and I hope they turn the FPR into a carnival this afternoon
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• The Fulham players betted they would lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I think we're gonna win.
                Woot woot!

Comment

• Phewwwwwwwww, Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss. We won!!!!!!!!!!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Fantastic to beat them.... but JFH caution is stopping us being higher up the table. Fulham aren't Barcelona but you wouldn't know it from the way we set up.

We could cause real problems but we're way too negative for our own good. Anyway nice to pull down the Ruperts pants!

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                      A win is a win, but 2 penalty misses we've had a touch today so nothing changes IMO
                      We just beat Fulham on their own patch, and that's all.you can say? Christ almighty...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Great to win but Jimmy used up all his luck in this game ,missed pens ,hitting the post and a late winner for us,anyone who thinks we have turned the corner is deluded ,great to finally beat fulham but we definitely haven't turned the corner, just buys Jimmy another few weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Great to win but Jimmy used up all his luck in this game ,missed pens ,hitting the post and a late winner for us,anyone who thinks we have turned the corner is deluded ,great to finally beat fulham but we definitely haven't turned the corner, just buys Jimmy another few weeks
                          We won in spite of jimmy the clueles clown not because of him.
                          Id still be screaming sack him after that game and clueless formation. He didnt even play Sandro.

Comment

• Not sure what happened. I'm currently in the US (Salt Lake City) and I thought the game finished 1-1.

I have just returned from breakfast and *somehow* the gods above have decided to give us three points, and disappoint the Fulham fans even more by adding a second missed penalty for them. Odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Its as good as a loss imo. Nothing changes, we only won cos they are rubbish and cant score from set pieces..
                              Embarrassed to take the points after that.
                              If you're gonna act like a little kid at least make sure it's funny. Happy with a much needed win as I dont want to see us dragged into a relegation battle, but very lucky today and 3 points just papers over the cracks that are still evident. Hopefully we turn a corner now but I wont hold my breath, you can if you want

Comment

• Ah Jaysus, can't you Eeyore's give it a rest for a moment FFS?? We just beat the fools at their place for the first time since 1980! YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrssss!!

Comment

Working...
                                X