Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR v Blackburn **Match Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QPR v Blackburn **Match Thread**




    What a poor team... Just saying

  • #2
    You say this every game

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        You say this every game
        No I don't. Was confident but not now.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's a team to get everyone strangely excited.

          Comment


          • #6
            Really not sure what kind of team you thought we'd put out? The only thing that surprises me is no Yeni (obviously injured) - other than that it's as expected! If you think we're gonna start going 442 all of a sudden then you're wrong.

            Comment


            • #7
              Shows you how far we've fallen over the years.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Really not sure what kind of team you thought we'd put out? The only thing that surprises me is no Yeni (obviously injured) - other than that it's as expected! If you think we're gonna start going 442 all of a sudden then you're wrong.
                Well out of the loop - whats happened to Yeni? And the Polish winger we signed on loan?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Well out of the loop - whats happened to Yeni? And the Polish winger we signed on loan?
                  Polish winger is suspended. Yeni? No idea.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Well out of the loop - whats happened to Yeni? And the Polish winger we signed on loan?
                    Yeni is out today due to a family bereavement, and Pawel is banned - due back for Tuesday.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We've got another game in a few days, still think we'll win today.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeni out due to his father passing. Thoughts with Yeni lets get the 3 points for him

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          Yeni is out today due to a family bereavement, and Pawel is banned - due back for Tuesday.
                          Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Polish winger is suspended. Yeni? No idea.
                          Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We have not beaten them since 1999.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We will win

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X