QPR v PNE **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    SEVEN goals conceded in the last 3 games....so far! So much for our strong defense!
    7 in last 4, although really 6 in 4 as 1 was in extra time.

Comment

• 65 mins: Preston with another attack as Callum Robinson stabs wide of the upright. [0-2]

Comment

• What is with this #### corner idea? Just let Chery wip it in, stop wasting a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          65 mins: Preston with another attack as Callum Robinson stabs wide of the upright. [0-2]
          Why the nail biting lad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Why the nail biting lad?
            Dont wonna get hammered at home !!

Comment

• 67 mins: Real chance for QPR as Chery's ball over the top picks out Washington who brings it down well but can't get it out from his feet one on one with Anders Lindegaard. [0-2]

Comment

• 68 mins: �� QPR sub. Yeni Ngabakoto ⬅️, Nasser El Khayati ➡️. [0-2]

Comment

• CW had no composure there unfortunately, should have rounded the keeper after that first touch
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• 72 mins: QPR force a second corner as Washington's shot is blocked. [0-2]

Comment

• Anyone that wants to run. On and tell Chery to #### off from corners I'll happily give a tenner.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        CW had no composure there unfortunately, should have rounded the keeper after that first touch
                        We might get one back.

Comment

• It's becoming quite clear that our defence is every bit as bad as it ever was. Just grateful we played two teams as toothless as us up front.

As usual and as we all know, the damage was done with lack of intent in the transfer market.

No way on earth we are going to be anywhere near top 6 at this rate.

Comment

• Be happy with a draw now ��

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Dont wonna get hammered at home !!
                              Maybe just maybe you might understand why I critised you "give jimmy a longer contract" thread after just 2 games,I'm not saying he should be sacked now,just way too early for that thread

Comment

• Pen turned down for handball
                                72 mins: Handball shouts go up from around Loftus Road as Washington tries to work something inside the box but the referee says no. [0-2]
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X