Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I think Petrasso is useless.
    Disagree with you 100%, actually think with game time and confidence he will become a star.

Comment

We need to recruit some young, thirsty speedsters to pick up our place of play. How many times did we see the ball kicked in the air to Polter, he falls over or their defense intercepts? Big strategy. Kick and run = kick and be run over. Very disappointing game against a club that shows all the stuff we constantly complain about us not being. Determination. Drive. Touch. Team play. Players who give a rat's ####.

Comment

neat tidy... no real threat....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Disagree with you 100%, actually think with game time and confidence he will become a star.
          He's young and has pace and energy, but when he get's older he's going to lose those. Can't see any end product nor talent there.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            We need to recruit some young, thirsty speedsters to pick up our place of play. How many times did we see the ball kicked in the air to Polter, he falls over or their defense intercepts? Big strategy. Kick and run = kick and be run over. Very disappointing game against a club that shows all the stuff we constantly complain about us not being. Determination. Drive. Touch. Team play. Players who give a rat's ####.
            I agree with this. For what it´s worth.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              He's young and has pace and energy, but when he get's older he's going to lose those. Can't see any end product nor talent there.
              A good few years before he loses his pace, now is the time to have him.

We kind of lost it once him and Polter came off, don't you agree?

I would've subbed Phillips and Faurlin.

Comment

Phillips has his career sorted in Hollywood playing the invisible man.

Comment

I think Petrasso did quite well. He put some good crosses and can go past a player with speed. Overall, we did very well until the substitutions. I would have not taken off Petrasso and Hoilett as both were menacing. Again Phillips did very little, while Washington is starting to loose my trust in him. We still needs some rebuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    I think Petrasso did quite well. He put some good crosses and can go past a player with speed. Overall, we did very well until the substitutions. I would have not taken off Petrasso and Hoilett as both were menacing. Again Phillips did very little, while Washington is starting to loose my trust in him. We still needs some rebuilding.
                    It may have been that we've made Washington lose his confidence. We killed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      This games been just pure hoof ball
                      Both teams playing drossball
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Did very well? We were woeful. Don't think we made more than 3 passes without giving it away.

Comment

Working...
                        X