X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as i said... just a matter of time with such few possesion!! :-/

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      It's actually a joke how we always concede at the end. It's like our players can't handle away pressure in particular. Unbelievable, and I think bringing on Hall had a bit to do with it in changing our shape defensively.
      yes in a nutshell oh well

Comment

And jfh took chery off and replaced him for hall, to see the game out. So hard to take when you concede like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          And jfh took chery off and replaced him for hall, to see the game out. So hard to take when you concede like that.
          Oh well, at least now the whole don't change a winning team thing doesn't stand anymore...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jesus wept. Another two points lost from a winning position!

Comment

Hard luck, plenty of effort, 2nd goal was always gonna be crucial

Bring on Boro

Comment

Difficult to take, Preston away a draw is a good solid result but should have been more.

Comment

It will still be interesting to read the reports from our away-supporters. We clearly have to learn how to avoid situations like this. It´s needless and annoying. Onwards and upwards..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Kills don't it. Don't even really mean anything in the scale of things and a draw is a great result. Just proper hurts. That long journey back for that lot will be a dog as well now.

Comment

Frustrating and annoying a last min goal conceded again but hopefully we are getting them out the way this season and next year we are the team that burgles the last min goals.

Comment

Says on a Rangers facebook page that Clint went down in the penalty area after a challenge and the ref gave a free kick to Preston.

Comment

Chery taken out by the last man and ref gave a yellow..

Ref gives 6 minutes injury time..

Ref a homer for certain

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Says on a Rangers facebook page that Clint went down in the penalty area after a challenge and the ref gave a free kick to Preston.
                            That's right Kev. But it was while we were waiting to take a corner when the ball wasn't in play. Therefore, you can't give a free kick.

Comment

Oh got ya. Cheers mate. Sounds like the ref was the worst of a bad bunch this season by reports.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                That's right Kev. But it was while we were waiting to take a corner when the ball wasn't in play. Therefore, you can't give a free kick.
                                Sounds about right.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X