QPR v Brighton **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Brighton **Match thread**

Charles is back! Teams as follows, just as the heavens have opened...so a nice slick and quick playing surface!...

...good to see Polter on the bench too.

Comment

3 points are coming our way tonight.

Comment

Brighton has been averaging two goals a game in the past month. Need goal scoring punch today. Like lineup, but should not wait to bring in Chery for Fer in the second half if we fall behind.

Comment

That's a bloody good team, if Fer plays as he should and Hoilett continues his recent form. Great to see Charlie back.

Come on you Rsss 😃
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Our strongest side.

Comment

From only available for 30 minutes to starting in just two days . It's a Christmas miricle !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Our strongest side.
                with hoilett in the team its no way near our strongest team.

Its a joke hes playing ahead of JET or Chery. Both offer so much more that includes goals and assists.

Dont get all this hoilett love in when he is so pony. Bloke runs past people and doesnt do anything with the ball. JET and Chery both have done more in the last few months then he has in his whole QPR career.

Apart from Hoilett its a very strong team.
                Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 15-12-2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Our strongest side.
                  Agreed. Cracking team selection and bench.

Cannot fault Jimmy on this.

Not let's go and beat these farkers.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    From only available for 30 minutes to starting in just two days . It's a Christmas miricle !!!!
                    He might only play for 30 minutes.

Comment

I feel Hoilett tends to track back more often than Chery? I look forward to see the match. Cīmon Urrrrssssss.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        You love this conspiracy theory ypuve made up dont ya ha ha ha ha

And it's three days and cos he felt alright saturday night after playing he has probably said I'm ready to start , or it could of been the first men on the moon was faked and actually Lee Hoos and uncle tone filmed in car giants spare back room, one of the two.

Comment

Hopefully two of the subs we make tonight are Fer for Chery and Hoilett for JET.

Also, if anyone's available to post updates please do, I'll be at work today and all I'll be able to do is the quick ciggie break to come on here.
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Zamora on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                              Hopefully two of the subs we make tonight are Fer for Chery and Hoilett for JET.

Also, if anyone's available to post updates please do, I'll be at work today and all I'll be able to do is the quick ciggie break to come on here.
                              I hope it will be defensive players coming in for those two keeping our lead - not trying to equalize

Comment

Working...
                              X