• Show
Clear All

Jet p l e a s e

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Give Polter a try!!
      Yep. 442 time for me

Comment

Fer has been playing too high, he doesn't need to be next to Charlie. Drop back a little bit and it'll give Faurlin more options and allow us to keep the ball.

Let's get JET on now.

Comment

Don't have sound where I'm watching, hope Bobby Z got a massive reception?
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Not massive but respectably decent

Comment

how is that not a straight red

Comment

Dunk is a scumbag
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

####ing love ale faurlin, should be captain, although Ned has played well

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Charlie..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Get iiinnnnnn

Comment

Well deserved

Comment

I like the look of Polter, bit of a bully, not afraid to ruffle a few feathers

Comment

Full time 2-2 Ok.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

We really deserved all 3 points here! I thought the first goal was a clear foul and the second was all Green.

Comment

Superb, hard earned point.
                                Greeno you owe Charie your match fee you chimp!!
                                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                                X