No announcement yet.

QPR v Brighton **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1495396]You love this conspiracy theory ypuve made up dont ya ha ha ha ha

And it's three days and cos he felt alright saturday night after playing he has probably said I'm ready to start , or it could of been the first men on the moon was faked and actually Lee Hoos and uncle tone filmed in car giants spare back room, one of the two.[/QUOT

I just find it funny how les says one thing and reality is another . Anyway #### it great news strongest side out tonight COYRS

Comment

Looking positive so far
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We look like a team that wants to win. This is refreshing.

Comment

Perch looks crocked
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He's not coming back on is he?

Comment

Out for a while I expect

Comment

Any streams tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Torben, DK View Post
                  Any streams tonight?
                  This one's been stable for me.

http://live.sports4u.tv/schedule/que...h-live-stream/

Comment

What a difference a few weeks make. Sandro looks a different player.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Hoilett just can´t finish. Hope he will prove me wrong.. later on.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I think we're unlucky not to be one up!
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

They still look loke a very solid team. Very physical:
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

We can win this. Finishing has been sloppy though.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                              We can win this. Finishing has been sloppy though.

Comment

We are the better team. Can see why Brighton are need the top as look sound defensively and look to counter but we are definitely the btter team.

Its why im so frsutrated we are 13th. With the squad we have we should be up their with the top 4 or 5 teams in this league.

Hard game this though. If we score we win comfortably i reckon but if we dont take some of these chance we risk that 1 mistake that will result in them nicking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X