QPR VS Preston *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    1 shot on target. Awful. If Ramsey was still here the outrage would be massive
    That's very true.

Comment

• We'd have won this under Ramsey. Under Ramsey we had the third best attack in the Championship. Under Warnock we've the worst.

Comment

• Warnock out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
          We'd have won this under Ramsey. Under Ramsey we had the third best attack in the Championship. Under Warnock we've the worst.
          Are you serious or taking the ####? How on earth do you know we would have won this under Ramsey? Against the currently meanest defence in the league? I doubt it. He might just have well have lost. Have some patience people FFS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Are you serious or taking the ####? How on earth do you know we would have won this under Ramsey? Against the currently meanest defence in the league? I doubt it. He might just have well have lost. Have some patience people FFS!!
            takin the p*ss

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              takin the p*ss
              Exactly

Comment

I just know!

Comment

I just know!
                  Haha!

It's hard to tell whether posts on here are ironic or not sometimes!

Comment

We'd have won this under Ramsey. Under Ramsey we had the third best attack in the Championship. Under Warnock we've the worst.
                    Agree

Comment

• Warnock out. Les out. Tony out.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        1 shot on target. Awful. If Ramsey was still here the outrage would be massive
                        One on target at Derby 2 against Brentford . 4 on target in 270 minutes of football

Comment

Haha!

It's hard to tell whether posts on here are ironic or not sometimes!

Comment

• Austin playing midfield very odd

Comment

• Phillips didn't have the game he needed to imo. Doesn't move enough for the ball and tried to do too much. Just needs to compose himself and play it simple.
                              Ale however was on another level of class. Hoilett and Henry deserve special mentions for being great today imo. On another day without the worst ref I've ever seen at this club, we'd have had a pen agains 10 men.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• It was only his first match in charge, the next 3 to 4 will tell us more.

If Ramsay way in charge then I think PNE would've been all out to attack and win, with Neil back they come here for a point and put all men behind the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X