No announcement yet.

QPR VS Preston *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yun not even made the squad. Ramsey out!!!

Comment

Ramsey?? He is gone!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Don't like Henry but used to play at right back when we were going to sign him from Wolves in the paladini days

Comment

Re Ramsey getting pelters for playing Kelvin RB. As poor as he is there, I'd prefer him there than CM. We've been p iss poor at RB since Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Ramsey?? He is gone!
            He can't be. Karl Henry's still in the team

Comment

I like that team and i don't like that team. Finally we can see Ale, Sandro and Fer trio in the middle, but why on earth Hoilett start ahead of JET? I know JET is better as striker or number 10 position,but he can do the job as winger/inside forward.

Comment

i read yun took a knock
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Chill ya beans. Perch suspended. Otherwise Henry wouldnt be in the side . Good team. Defence needs sorting in jan though. 2-1 to the r'sssss.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    He can't be. Karl Henry's still in the team
                    Contrary to popular opinion here, it seems there were no ménage à trois. Think the truth is much more disturbing. Kelvins´s wife has ties with the MI5, and thus Kelvin has compromising pictures of everyone.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Maybe jet = gamechanger
                      I believe in this.

Comment

Don't like hoilett in the team do not get that what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          Chill ya beans. Perch suspended. Otherwise Henry wouldnt be in the side . Good team. Defence needs sorting in jan though. 2-1 to the r'sssss.
                          Good post. My beans are presently very chilled....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Don't like hoilett in the team do not get that what so ever.
                            He is worth nothing coming off the bench when chasing a game. Maybe Colin is thinking he can run them tired first half and then change him for Chery or JET second half
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I must be the only one delighted with that team. Holliet is a very good move and good to see we have the grit in ale and Sandro. We should win today, come on ur's oh and I am delighted he has dropped Chery, fer is miles better
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

PNE GOING 3-5-2

The Lilywhites will be looking to keep that unbeaten run going this afternoon but face a tricky trip to Loftus Road, especially with Greg Cunningham ruled out through injury.

The Republic of Ireland international misses out, meaning Paul Huntington comes back in to defence, with Grayson again going for three centre backs and two wing backs in a 3-5-2 system.

Eoin Doyle keeps his place after scoring his first Preston goal against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday, and he will partner Joe Garner in attack, who is still looking for his first Championship goal this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X