Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    #onthefrontfoot
    Behind Mrs Henry. Arms folded. Wearing his bobble hat.

Comment

Does that bell end ever learn? What are Henry, Onuhua and ###### doing to justify their selection each week? They are awful! What a negative side. No JET, Chery or Luongo and Fer on the bench. You couldn't make it up. I hope his life is made hell at Loftus Rd on Saturday!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

So chery, jet and loungo ain't even in the squad, can't wait to hear why.
        Fer must still not be 100% ready or he would be starting in that poor 11, even a blind man who's never even watched a game of football would start him.
        And I thought we loaned blackwood out, how's he back and on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Behind Mrs Henry. Arms folded. Wearing his bobble hat.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            The centre of midfield is seriously lacking
            Edit made. Not only legs......

I think I'm done with this clown. Poor fellas who've gone up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              What does Fer have to do to get in the team?
              Bl*wjob????...

Comment

Thats a ####ing awful side. Lambs to the slaughter.... We're gonna attack Derby??! What with 10 defenders??

Hope we get a result but I't doesnt look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Fer use still not be 100% ready or he would be starting in that poor 11.
                  kev, i know its a bit early but is there any chance you can bump that ramsey out thread mate. i need to let go of some anger right now.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not the worst team we have fielded. But anyway, They have to watch out for Ince/Martin, especially. Not much speed in Our midfield though. We cant give the ball away too much..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Fer must still not be 100% ready or he would be starting in that poor 11, even a blind man who's never even watched a game of football would start him.
                      chaos

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Bl*wjob????...
                        Fair enough. Can see why he's on the bench then

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Not the worst team we have fielded. But anyway, They have to watch out for Ince/Martin, especially. Not much speed in Our midfield though. We cant give the ball away too much..
                          No ince, Injured it seems (cheers for the info kev, missed that one)
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            That team selection is disgusting. Why have we got 3 full backs on the field? Where are Chery and JET? How is Henry on the field and not Fer? What the fark formation are we playing?
                            We don't know. The players don't either. No luongo jet chery . Gladwin chucked out on loan. No one knows about Sandro. Angela benched. Henry in over fer. An utter shambles from top to bottom.

Comment

1. Why have we 2 left backs playing? Paul Hart Back??
                              2. 2 holding midfielders doesn't seem to work so he's gone 3??
                              3. Where the #### are JET, Luongo, Chery and why's Fer not starting?

We're gonna get ####ed here. Absolutely ####ed. Think the bloke want's the sack :(

Comment

Just so I'm not going mad, he is playing two left backs and the three slowest midfielders in the worldwide game of football?

Comment

Working...
                                X