Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Yea on way back now. We were dreadful mate. To pick out a few:

I thought Goborn played well, as did Doughty (better first half) and Kpekwa. Polter , Hoilett, Grego-Cox and JET were all awful IMO. Polter had the worst touch of a footballer I've seen in a long time and for a big lad he didn't seem to use his strength well. RGC tries hard and I would love him to be a success coming from the youth but he just doesn't seem to to it.
    OK thanks for that. Doesn't sound as if any are pushing for a start Saturday then. Just hope the club pulls its finger out and gets a centre half, and we can get Sandro and Fer playing soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      OK thanks for that. Doesn't sound as if any are pushing for a start Saturday then. Just hope the club pulls its finger out and gets a centre half, and we can get Sandro and Fer playing soon.
      No chance mate only started from that lot will be Hall. Does go to hit home how, if / when we lose some key players, we haven't got much at all in reserve.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Play ur best players and take them off when job is done !
        SPOT ON! Any manager with half a brain would have done this but not our ####wit manager!

Comment

• A result like this just reinforces my option that Ramsey is not the man to manage QPR, the sooner he goes the better.

Comment

Goborn isn't a fashionable name so won't get much credit but he really didn't do much wrong at all tonight. Certainly one of our better performers tonight (not that that's saying much given the performance).
            Take your word for it tonight Matty, only going from the Yeovil game I saw him. Worked hard and plays it simple but with him and Doherty where's the creativity?

We lose Faurlin and were gonna be ####ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Take your word for it tonight Matty, only going from the Yeovil game I saw him. Worked hard and plays it simple but with him and Doherty where's the creativity?

We lose Faurlin and were gonna be ####ed.
              I agree mate I wouldnt want them starting games for us at all , as you say, no creativity at all, but just a note that Oscar lad done Ok tonight.

Our youngsters don't seem Up to it one bit though (potentially bar Kpekwa).
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
                A result like this just reinforces my option that Ramsey is not the man to manage QPR, the sooner he goes the better.
                What about the countless other qpr managers who never even make the second round usually?
                Hate ransey if you want, cos he hasnt won or done anything yet, but slating him for a mickey mouse cup defeat isnt really worthwhile, cos its what we do, and we always have done

Comment

I agree mate I wouldnt want them starting games for us at all , as you say, no creativity at all, but just a note that Oscar lad done Ok tonight.

Our youngsters don't seem Up to it one bit though (potentially bar Kpekwa).
                  Yeh, the little I've seen of ck I have been impressed. Classy.

Dunno why I'm so peed off tbh, it's kinda expected. Fair play to u and everyone who went. Another cup shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
                    A result like this just reinforces my option that Ramsey is not the man to manage QPR, the sooner he goes the better.
                    Joker. Rangers have gone out in cup competitions in early stages as long as I can remember on that basis we should have jogged on Francis, Warnock and Holloway etc

If we go out cup and do well in the league then its a good season

Comment

• Doughty is a poor player Matty he is punching well above his weight with us and if we have to rely on him as back up during the season we will struggle. I would be tempted to move him on now and get someone else in the middle of the park

Comment

• Wonder how many had a bet tonight and are keeping stum

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                          Wonder how many had a bet tonight and are keeping stum
                          I bet on rangers in and accy and they were the only ones to let me down , mug that I am. Should know by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            tf in the ground
                            Even he needs to wise up on cup matches

Comment

Yea on way back now. We were dreadful mate. To pick out a few:

I thought Goborn played well, as did Doughty (better first half) and Kpekwa. Polter , Hoilett, Grego-Cox and JET were all awful IMO. Polter had the worst touch of a footballer I've seen in a long time and for a big lad he didn't seem to use his strength well. RGC tries hard and I would love him to be a success coming from the youth but he just doesn't seem to to it.
                              It's funny how people see games differently. I would have said that gobern had a very poor game, gave doughty no support in the centre mid and they ran through the middle at will. Was absolutely knackered when he went off.

Hoilett for me was one of the best of a bad bunch. Generally looked threatening and our most dangerous player. Lost it a few times but even though we all know he loves the feint inside and shot, a lot of the time there was no movement at all for him to pass too. Was quite surprised when he got dragged as there were definitely worse out there. Slightly miffed at the sarcastic cheers too.

Polter had virtually zero service but thought he got his body in between the defender and the ball quite well, won a few free kicks. Definitely needs work on his first touch and his finishing.

Totally agree about RGC and JET being awful and Doughty having good games though.

Comment

• Chris Powell was there tonight. God knows why, can't have learned much! Tony was there too, might realise we need replacements if Austin and Phillips go

Comment

Working...
                                X