Clear All

7-0 jet

Comment

9-0 now

Comment

9-0 Hoillett

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          6-0 last i saw, has that changed? I'm at work and the computer is sh!t for streaming.
          Do you work at the airport? Terribly unsociable hours on such a glorious day
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think they'll be able to fit 10:0 on the scoreboard, I'd like to see them try though

Comment

I hope we pick up the jumpers after this walk over
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Phillips starting in the first half to me again shows we really want to keep him... Getting him involved I think we are quite confident of keeping him. Especially with the 10 mill value we have put on his head.

Shame about the game change as would of liked to of seen us against better opposition but not bad giving the players a easy first ga,e and some confidence.

As for diakate won't get to excited over 1 pre season ga,e against an awful outfit but we all know he could be like a new signing if his heads straight.

We have a really did situation in the fact that if faurlin stayed fit and regains his form and diakate regains his we all of a sudden have two players who are capable prem league players in the championship. Add luongo or gladwins pegs into that equation I still think we are very strong.

Comment

There's your 10 Mike
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I know the oppo are pony but you can tell that Gladwin is classy

Comment

Great win. albeit against the equivelent of Harrow Boro's U10 reserve side, but should boost the spirits.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Bit of a joke. Don't really know how many favours this is doing the lads. Poor for shaktar to pull out so last minute like this.

Anyone know why they did pull out?

Comment

Automatic promotion. Without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Great win. albeit against the equivelent of Harrow Boro's U10 reserve side, but should boost the spirits.
                            Well it's a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Bit of a joke. Don't really know how many favours this is doing the lads. Poor for shaktar to pull out so last minute like this.

Anyone know why they did pull out?
                              Agree but can't be helped as they are a last minute replacement. Main thing is to get some kind of fitness and workout. Guess the confidence in front of goal will get a boost

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                                i think your being a bit unkind on Harrow Borough there , but fair play to them for offering a game. That really was a Sunday League side!

Comment

Working...
                                X