Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea v Q.P.R. Match Thread & Live Chat

LIVE CHAT

Create a username and no password needed.

More...

All match related post to go in this thread.
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

SWANSEA v QPR - THE TEAMS

Swansea City: de Vries, Williams, Tate, Britton, Pratley, Dyer, Dobbie, Monk, Rangel, Gower, Butler.

Subs: Beattie, Orlandi, van der Gun, Lopez, Cornell, Trundle, Richards.

QPR: Cerny, Stewart, Leigertwood, Routledge, Vine, Buzsaky, Gorkss, Rowlands, Watson, Simpson, Borrowdale.

Subs: Ramage, Mahon, Pellicori, Faurlin, Heaton, Ephraim, Taarabt.

Comment

Cerny 7, Delaney 5, Stewart 6, Hall 7, Ramage 3 (Connolly 80, --), Mahon 5, Leigertwood 5, Rowlands 4 (Parejo 59, 6), Cook 4 (Ledesma 65, 4), Blackstock 4, Buzsaky 4. Subs Not Used: Balanta, Cole

Well taken from loft for words

This was team that got 0-0 and could not get out of our own half,so surely we do better today?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Cerny 7, Delaney 5, Stewart 6, Hall 7, Ramage 3 (Connolly 80, --), Mahon 5, Leigertwood 5, Rowlands 4 (Parejo 59, 6), Cook 4 (Ledesma 65, 4), Blackstock 4, Buzsaky 4. Subs Not Used: Balanta, Cole

Well taken from loft for words

This was team that got 0-0 and could not get out of our own half,so surely we do better today?
        I was at that game last season and to say we were shocking would be a massive understatement.

Won't take much today to improve on last season there.

Comment

I am sooooo nervous.
          This is a tough game and not feeling confident.
          Come on r's
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

a win here would be agreat result,dont agree with many who think this will be a piece of cake,far from it,i would be trilled with a 1-0 win.

Comment

if we win by any score it will be time for a little party, keeping a clean sheet would be great as well
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Swansea having a lot of shots on goal,they appear well fired up for this.

Comment

Did our fitness coach follow sousa in the end?

Also appears Tim Breacker is now assistant manager at charlton!!

Comment

i cant get into the chatroom, it asks me to install java update, i do. then nothing.... tried on 7 64 bit and vista 32 bit. nothin

im using firefox is that the problem!? lol surely not

Comment

i guess next time i should just restart firefox after installing eh? HAHHA ****

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        i cant get into the chatroom, it asks me to install java update, i do. then nothing.... tried on 7 64 bit and vista 32 bit. nothin

im using firefox is that the problem!? lol surely not
                        yes me too same problem. java is $hit... you have to match the same version etc as the application ..if not you cant .. and as they are so many versions of java , I dont know why this forum doeant use a chat based on flash player.. at least it is a standard and all have the same version.

Comment

Well HT 0-0 and the Swans have been all over us for the last 10 minutes....

Time for JM to earn his corn.

Comment

I think there are some tired players out there today, maybe time for Taarabt and Faurlin or Ephraim after the break.

Comment

Just spoke to a mate at Swansea

We are second best at the moment about 1000 Rangers up there players look tired.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X