No announcement yet.

Match Day Thread: QPR v West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i read this topic, i feel good that i don't have a working stream. Sounds like we are awful

Comment

Such a shame that we can't replicate the performance against Chelsea in games like this
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Painful to watch

Comment

WH must be the second worst team in the league and we hardly keep up with the

Comment

Impossible to watch this game and think that we are a side fighting relegation. We have looked so disinterested it isn't even funny. Deserve to go down on the evidence of that 45.

Comment

We need a spark. Fer or Taarabt on for Zamora within 5 10 mins of second house we need to go for this one.

Comment

Hill and Henry off - Fer and Adel in
                Play 3 at the back

Comment

Who's been our"best" player in the 1st half?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    We need a spark. Fer or Taarabt on for Zamora within 5 10 mins of second house we need to go for this one.
                    We always need a ####ing spark . Why can't they be fired up and up for it from the first minute . The clubs depending on them , were depending on them . ####ing fight rangers

Comment

That penalty miss really killed any atmosphere there was, hopefully the team can regroup for the 2nd half! This lineup is so slow and predictable, I don't see where a goal might come from, I though Philipps had a very average half and he's our only speedy threat!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I agree with the "disinterested" remark -- what the f--ck. We are all but done if we don't win this one. Even Joey is not his normal scrappy self. Bring in Fer to start second half; then Yun in for Hill to add speed to movement upfield. We are sleep-walking toward relegation -- wake up!!!

Comment

Do we ever play well against West Ham?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Two poor sides. Still think we will Nick this

If we up the tempo they will fold

Comment

West Ham are there for the taking. We need to show some composure going forward and the goal will come. We looked really nervous in that 1st half

Comment

One point so far in 9 London Derbies, that says it all!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X