Match Day Thread: QPR v West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Er. Adel. What has he done for us in two years? He's not the US cavalry is he?? If he was he'd defect to the Injuns
    Great that makes a lot more sense. He's better than Karl Henry left mid.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      A lot, we wouldn't be playing pub football for a start.
      This the same Tarrabt that didn't train in the summer to keep himself fit, the bare minimum that is expected of a "proffesional footballer"?
      The same tarrabt that is availale one week and then magically unavailable the next?
      The same tarrabt that Fulham(hahahahaha) tried to send back to us because his attitude was so #### they thought theyd be better of without him?

Lets be honest shall we . Adel tarrabt has shown just about as much distain and disrespect to this football club than i care to list. When he is picked(on the rare occasion the fat C*** deems himself available) hes done nothng. Absolutly nothing. The day this parrasite, along with several others in the current set up, leaves QPR forever will be a great day in my book. Some people hold on to the romantic notion that hes the same player that Warnock mirraculesly managed to put up with and mould into a decent player all them years ago. Hes not.

Comment

Don't care, should have taken off Henry and brought him on. Would have made a massive improvement imo. Not getting into this again just what a believe mate.
        So the geezer can't be a rsed to warm up in 90mins but you don't care??? If he wanted game time he would have been on the side getting warm saying Ramsey get me on I will change the game and pestering Ramsey. No he decided to sit in the dug out for 90mins if he wanted to play and showed the manager some hunger I'm sure he might have thrown him on

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          This the same Tarrabt that didn't train in the summer to keep himself fit, the bare minimum that is expected of a "proffesional footballer"?
          The same tarrabt that is availale one week and then magically unavailable the next?
          The same tarrabt that Fulham(hahahahaha) tried to send back to us because his attitude was so #### they thought theyd be better of without him?

Lets be honest shall we . Adel tarrabt has shown just about as much distain and disrespect to this football club than i care to list. When he is picked(on the rare occasion the fat C*** deems himself available) hes done nothng. Absolutly nothing. The day this parrasite, along with several others in the current set up, leaves QPR forever will be a great day in my book. Some people hold on to the romantic notion that hes the same player that Warnock mirraculesly managed to put up with and mould into a decent player all them years ago. Hes not.
          Here here could not agree more

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            The penalty miss is a killer. Woeful game to watch but this league comes down to taking your chances and our star man fluffed it
            Along with the miss against Hull has cost 3 points and would of given Hull 2 points less. A 5 point swing! Green whilst making a decent save has lost confidence get McCarthy in now.

Comment

Great that makes a lot more sense. He's better than Karl Henry left mid.
              F ack Adel. He's a wrong un. Fat waste of space. Tory Kelvin plays where he's told. F ack Ramsey, too. The squad needs cleaning out.

Comment

Funny that, when he does play he usually gets praise from the majority of QPR fans for making us play better. You and many others stay awfully quiet about him in that period. Give it a few weeks and you lot will pipe up again. If he's on the bench and we don't look like scoring ......surely there's no harm in bringing him on? Answer me that
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Funny that, when he does play he usually gets praise from the majority of QPR fans for making us play better. You and many others stay awfully quiet about him in that period. Give it a few weeks and you lot will pipe up again. If he's on the bench and we don't look like scoring ......surely there's no harm in bringing him on? Answer me that
                  If he warmed up he might have come on. Do you think he may have had better chance if he got off his a rse or should he spot be selected because he's Adel?????

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    So the geezer can't be a rsed to warm up in 90mins but you don't care??? If he wanted game time he would have been on the side getting warm saying Ramsey get me on I will change the game and pestering Ramsey. No he decided to sit in the dug out for 90mins if he wanted to play and showed the manager some hunger I'm sure he might have thrown him on
                    There's probably more to it than that, highly doubt he was told to warm up and just stayed put. I do know he trained pre match and at half time.

Comment

• When he plays?????? WHEN DOES HE F ACKING PLAY?????? Jesus Christ. We get relegated and some muppet is banging on about that fat, lazy couldn't give a s hit f uck.

Comment

When he plays?????? WHEN DOES HE F ACKING PLAY?????? Jesus Christ. We get relegated and some muppet us hanging on about that fat, lazy couldn't give a s hit f uck.
                        We lose, someone suggests Adel maybe should have come on, anti adel brigade pipe up. Love it

Comment

Im interested in players that give their all for QPR. Theres others i could pick out(Hoilett,kranjar even captain fantastic). The point is Adel has let himself and the club down over the past season and plenty of times before that. Would it have done any harm bringing him on? Who knows . There is a reason that NO manager seems to fancy him though isn't there? Surely if your that gifted(Which im not disputing for one second) Then your an automatic starter? And no mate i don't stay quiet, if he warrents praise he will get it from me in bucket loads. If however he ponces of the club that i love, shortchanges the fans and the board and generally behaves like a #### he will get critisised and with Adel its almost always the latter

Comment

We lose, someone suggests Adel maybe should have come on, anti adel brigade pipe up. Love it
                            Not anti Adel, mate. Anti pro Adel dumba ss m orons like you.

Comment

Im interested in players that give their all for QPR. Theres others i could pick out(Hoilett,kranjar even captain fantastic). The point is Adel has let himself and the club down over the past season and plenty of times before that. Would it have done any harm bringing him on? Who knows . There is a reason that NO manager seems to fancy him though isn't there? Surely if your that gifted(Which im not disputing for one second) Then your an automatic starter? And no mate i don't stay quiet, if he warrents praise he will get it from me in bucket loads. If however he ponces of the club that i love, shortchanges the fans and the board and generally behaves like a #### he will get critisised and with Adel its almost always the latter
                              I agree with pretty much all of that mate, but there are some players out there who do act childish and can't be changed. But if they bucket loads of ability then they're worth the risk..but again, in my opinion.

Comment

Not anti Adel, mate. Anti pro Adel dumba ss m orons like you.
                                Yeah ok mate

Comment

Working...
                                X