Match Day Thread: QPR v West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yep a very defensive side. He should of brought adel on for henry as we had nothing to lose and all to gain.

At least we know our fate now. After the liverpool game, I would play some of our youngsters
    Exactly, start our pre season early.

Comment

• Oh well, this was a huge let down. But the table doesn´t lie. We are where we are for a reason, I presume.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Where was the desperation? West Ham slowed down play the whole game, and we did the same! No pace, no blood and guts, no clear desire to find a way to win. We thought Redknapp was responsible for an emotionless sideline. Afraid Ramsey, a nicer guy, not much better.

Comment

• We WILL finish bottom. We played like we were mid table FFS! From TF downwards this season is an utter balls up! TF needs to get things right FIRST TIME over the summer otherwise we will be fighting against relegation in the Championship!

Comment

• when I heard their best player Reid was out I thought what a golden opportunity for us. Too nervous to listen or watch the scoreline, Newcastle and West Ham were must wins
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Where was the desperation? West Ham slowed down play the whole game, and we did the same! No pace, no blood and guts, no clear desire to find a way to win. We thought Redknapp was responsible for an emotionless sideline. Afraid Ramsey, a nicer guy, not much better.
              We didn't have the players on the pitch to play with any pace!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Game over. Us, Burnley and one other now. Might as well play the kids against Leicester. Time for Fernandes to step down as chairman. We need a completely new ideas, new direction, new enthusiasm.

Comment

• If we won today it would have kept it tight no we f*ck it up Austin may have stayed at home when required bottled it.

Comment

• Then there's simply this -- we're not good enough. Dunne, one of the few give-it-all-Ive-got players on the squad, gave up several defensive plays that should have been scores. Our passing is sloppy, imaginative and often aimless. And our refusal to push, push, push forward has been a constant source of fan frustration, and utterly frustrating results.

Comment

• Not sure i want Ramsey in charge after this season. I chose to stress "Not sure"
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Not sure i want Ramsey in charge after this season. I chose to stress "Not sure"
                        We need wholesale changes across the board. Honestly think it's time for Fernandes to put his ego to one side and appoint a "football man" as chairman. Ramsey isn't the answer in the dugout, tactically doesn't have a clue. Will need to clear out 6-10 of the players from this squad in the summer.

Comment

• We have no clear style of play; little strategy; no pace; uneven effort; and now a manager who instead of bantering with opposing coaches should start pounding on tables.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Not sure i want Ramsey in charge after this season. I chose to stress "Not sure"
                            Definately not Ramsey! Totally out of his depth. 2pts at home since the start of 2015 says it all. I'd have Warnock back. We need firing up!!!

Comment

• Good to see we've swung completely back to Ramsay is out of his depth, after him definitely being the right man for the job last week. FFS

Sounds like he's going to be here next year with a remit to build a proper long term strategy for the club.

I'm quite happy with that to be honest. I'd prefer it to be in the Prem, but that isn't going to happen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                                Definately not Ramsey! Totally out of his depth. 2pts at home since the start of 2015 says it all. I'd have Warnock back. We need firing up!!!
                                YES -- "we (the fans) need firing up".

Comment

Working...
                                X