Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match thread: Hoillet picked ahead of Vargas, Henry dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #### off, Ramsey. F ack right off.

Comment

• taking the #### aren't we! We are a joke ffs!!

Comment

• As someone whose full time job is as a coach , I know first hand what it is like , when fans ,parents etc watch and think they know best ....so I try not to #### managers off.
        But as we miss opportunities and go 2-1 down I cannot for the life of me see why we have not changed things more up top.
        If Id have left Zamora on my assistants would have killed me

Comment

• Fernandes sack this ####i*ng managerhe is a f*cking joke

Comment

• F ack you, Ramsey. The nightmare manager.

Comment

• Why has he still got Zamora on.

Comment

• Too late. Let's hope we don't see Zamora wear the hoops again.

Comment

• To little to late the horse has bolted sould have taken Zamora off earlier.

Comment

• A new record by Ramsey five home defeats at home noe F*ck off.

Comment

• I think that the team are trying to put us out of our misery so that we don't cling at straws over the next few weeks.
                      Here is hoping for a Real Madrid loss and Ancelotti getting the sack , in the hopes that Clement may come to try and sort out this #### show

Comment

• Well let's be honest about it - we deserve to go to the championship - we have given points away so many times against poor teams when we have been on top!!

Fact is is jan we needed a cb, St and winger to give is a chance a sweet f all was done and we are paying the price for it now and plus the fact fernandes thought we could get to the summer with no bloody manager!!

Comment

• Every one ought to tweet Fernandes sack Ramsey.

Comment

• And I'm out....

#### this, ruining every weekend, wasting precious time watching this #### poor shameful embarrassing humiliating attempt by players of OUR club.

#### WBA, Villa away, #### it all. Im not even watching the results coming in for the rest of the season. We will finish bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              Every one ought to tweet Fernandes sack Ramsey.
                              Won't change anything, any new manager has exactly the same shower of shite of a squad that has been terrible all season.

Blaming Ramsay for it is short-sighted IMO

Comment

• Agree Maidstone as a Chairman as a manager you need to always be prepared for what if situations. In TF and Ramsey the club simply are not.
                                If I left my job today , my boss would have a plan to get a new Manager/ Coach in. If my assistant or goalkeeping coach left today I know exactly who I would approach to fill the void.
                                We are devoid of a plan off the field with only rhetoric to support us and we look similarly ill prepared still on the field , although in fairness it must be said we are simply not good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X