Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match thread: Hoillet picked ahead of Vargas, Henry dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nightmare. Can't believe it. So sad.

Comment

• The f*cking bar again

Comment

• We will end up rock bottom of this league!

Comment

• Total fuc*king sh*t side and manager and a sh*t run club.

Comment

• I fear given the ides of March you are indeed correct !!

Comment

• So lucky we're not in the championship right now because we'd be in the drop zone for that too.

Comment

• Hold up chaps let's not forget were not mathematically done for and all that b ollocks

Always the next game

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Total fuc*king sh*t side and manager and a sh*t run club.
                  SPOT ON!! TF is an utter idiot!! Chris Ramsey is so out of his depth its embarassing. Which idiot put him in charge!!!!

Comment

• I would go gun-ho from now, Vargas to start over Bobby and Taraabt as an attacking midfielder. Everton were tired after their excursions in Kiev but still too strong for us. Think we'll get a good tonking at Villa and West Brom
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Played well enough to win this. But we gave too much compensation with Zamora and Hoilett on. Lost the momentum after our equalizer because of poor passes and rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Hold up chaps let's not forget were not mathematically done for and all that b ollocks

Always the next game
                        It's over and think Everton are also safe now.

Why couldn't Ramsey have started Vargas and Adel from the start?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          It's over and think Everton are also safe now.

Why couldn't Ramsey have started Vargas and Adel from the start?
                          Because he's a youth team coach with no experiance of management . Fernandez is a clueless ##### for giving him the reigns . Clown

Comment

• Until the end of the season got to play a front 4 in a 4321 formation of:

Austin
                            Vargas Adel Phillips

Give them the last 8 games or what ever it is to gel and get going. They need a run of games and if we are being honest they are our only hope.

442 hoof ball is no good in the premiership no more.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Until the end of the season got to play a front 4 in a 4321 formation of:

Austin
                              Vargas Adel Phillips

Give them the last 8 games or what ever it is to gel and get going. They need a run of games and if we are being honest they are our only hope.

442 hoof ball is no good in the premiership no more.
                              Agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                                SPOT ON!! TF is an utter idiot!! Chris Ramsey is so out of his depth its embarassing. Which idiot put him in charge!!!!
                                But we were ####ing shite when we had a very experienced manager at the helm too.

Ramsay is not the problem, but the reaction here suggests to me that we as a set of fans are now way too impatient to allow this football club to rebuild long term.

We're way, way too impatient to go through a rebuilding process. Any manager trying to bring us up next year, won't get given a chance to start afresh, because a few bad results and people will be all over Twitter and Facebook demanding his head.

I genuinely fear for our long term future, and I fear we're going to be part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X