Crystal Palace v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Palace v QPR Match Thread

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

WTF SWP???? YAY for taarabt but SWP?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

SWP may come good! Come on boys

Comment

TBH its either hoilett or SWP on the left, since Phillips dont deal as much damage on the left as on the right. Hoilett has had his opportunities, would hope SWP prove me wrong today

Comment

Hopefully Phillips is on the right wing as he is much more effective there. I'm interested to see how we play with Taraabt instead of Zamora.

Comment

I like it!! I'm now brimming with confidence.
            I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

We also have a distinct lack of defensive minded players on the bench. Hopefully they are not required

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                We also have a distinct lack of defensive minded players on the bench. Hopefully they are not required
                Don't worry, we have kranjcar

Comment

Really happy with that team tbf and swap deserves his chance!! We all know he will put a shift in atleast!!

Love that furlong is retaining his place and tarns start! Just seen the palace team and we must take advantage of the opportunity today!!!

How that team has 8 more points than us is beyond me as there is no difference in terms of quality imo just shows what a botch job Harry done this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Don't worry, we have kranjcar

Hopefully Sandro can last the full 90 mins.

Comment

SWP??

Hoping Taarabt finds Charlie with a few neat passes today. Better options on the bench today, too.

COME ON QPR!!

Comment

SWP over Vargas why...

Vargas looked pretty sharp when he played at the start of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                          SWP over Vargas why...

Vargas looked pretty sharp when he played at the start of the season
                          Injured maybe? no Isla either?

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                            SWP may come good!
                            Everything suggests he wont but heres hoping

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              WTF SWP???? YAY for taarabt but SWP?
                              to be fair to swp, he put this up on the interweb yesterday, and he does seem sincere.

from http://www.kicca.com/swp29/posts/550...10ed99c739f91f

I've worked really hard to get back in the matchday squad.

There have been some really tough times trying to get back in but I always believed in my head things could change quickly and I could get my chance again.

I tried to put extra effort in training but that's not always good enough for some managers. I just had to keep believing in my ability. The thing is I still think I can help and I want to help. I want to play. It's not in my nature to sit in the stands and pick up my money. If that was the case I'd just say I was injured the whole time. I'd still get paid. But it's not, I want to play.

There have been chances to go out on loan but I wanted to fight for my place. I was pretty close to joining Brighton or Bolton, but things changed really quickly. And as much as I want to play, the move has to be right. The team might not play football the right way, for instance.

The fans have been great and really helped me along the way. When I haven't performed they've still supported me. I'd like to thank them for that.

The lads have also helped me. They are a good bunch of team-mates and the team spirit it amazing. I've been around a few dressing rooms and what we have at QPR is right up there. Everybody cares about each other, it's not a selfish team. Everybody is happy for everybody and pats each other on the back. We've got more than enough quality to stay up.

let's give him a chance...

Comment

Working...
                              X