No announcement yet.

Crystal Palace v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it 6 or 7 now... Maybe Tony will really catch the smell of the coffee... 'Dream manager' my ####

Comment

• Glaring mistakes when they announced the team was starting Furlong and Swp, Swp should not even be making the bench, thats one thing Harry got right was not playing him

Furlong is no way near ready, not good enough to be starting

Disgraceful performance away from home as usual

Comment

• Could do with Delaney

Comment

• Just a question.......... Why is Matt Philips on the left wing again after smashing it on the right the last month? Are we trying to get relegated?

And why is Taarbs so fat?... ok thats 2 questions.

Comment

• Embarrassing and tbh disgusting!! For the players to go and play like this in a game of this level is just short of disgusting!!!

I've stuck up for Ramsey on here but today's decisions show how much he is out of depth!! I agree with a few of the pundits today!! Why change the team so drastically form the team who gave a good account of themselves against Spurs! Clearly upset the rhythm...

He's taken a punt with this team and its one of those ones where your either a hero all fall flat on your face and Ramsey now has a lot to answer for.

Fact is today we are losing but we won't be out of this fight! Board need to do something drastic and bring in a old hand until the end of season, just give is a slimmer of a chance!!

Comment

• Well this is very deflating. Thought we could give it a go today.

Comment

• This is what happens when you spend your one season down patching a shat team with old players, then let half of them go on promotion and bring in Fer and Sandro and patch the rest with loanees and youth squad players. This is far from a club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  Ramsey is not up to the job.

Should not be playing a boy in a game like this.

Team selection very poor.

Please,please get a proper manager in now!!
                  Last edited by Shania; 14-03-2015, 02:45 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Getting Absolutly slaughtered my gray, shearer and Francis . If I was Tony Id record that and make them watch it . Absolute joke

Comment

• Bring on hill stick nedum at right back.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Could do with Delaney
                        We'd probably stick him on the wing

Comment

• Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                          Bring on hill stick nedum at right back.
                          Might be a bit late for that.............

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Really happy with that team tbf and swap deserves his chance!! We all know he will put a shift in atleast!!

Love that furlong is retaining his place and tarns start! Just seen the palace team and we must take advantage of the opportunity today!!!

How that team has 8 more points than us is beyond me as there is no difference in terms of quality imo just shows what a botch job Harry done this year!!
                            Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Embarrassing and tbh disgusting!! For the players to go and play like this in a game of this level is just short of disgusting!!!

I've stuck up for Ramsey on here but today's decisions show how much he is out of depth!! I agree with a few of the pundits today!! Why change the team so drastically form the team who gave a good account of themselves against Spurs! Clearly upset the rhythm...

He's taken a punt with this team and its one of those ones where your either a hero all fall flat on your face and Ramsey now has a lot to answer for.

Fact is today we are losing but we won't be out of this fight! Board need to do something drastic and bring in a old hand until the end of season, just give is a slimmer of a chance!!
                            Have you been to bed and got up again?

Comment

• Furlong is not the answer in this division getting torn a new one every time.I said 4-0 palace this could be 7 or 8 ffs.

Comment

• Yun's finding it very hard today like all the other players, Adel, Henry & Sandro I think are doing alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X