Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the f ack was the CBs?? F U king joke Rangers

Comment

Who is to blame for this mess????? I give up..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

We're absolutely pathetic, really really bad. Why does Furlong start over Isla if he's available (is he?). Furlong being absolutely rinsed by Bolasie!
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Where are the Green sympathisers today. Pony.

Comment

Furlong should be out on loan in League 1 its not his fault.

Comment

S hit team. S hit 'manager'.

Comment

A shameful disgrace of a football team.

No effort, no desire, no leadership. Just a complete and total embarrassment to our club.

Have to say that the club have brought this all upon themselves by dithering about and not taking decisive action months ago when it was quite clear what was going to happen.

Let's hope the dream manager has not been put off aready.

Comment

Mercenaries!!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Second to every ball . Can't even look like they are trying

Comment

• What a 'kin humiliating few years its been...

Looking forward to relegation, and a chance to appoint an actual manager, and occassionally look like actually want to win the odd game.

I am completely ashamed.

Comment

• Furlong ahead of Isla. Shawn Wright Phillips ahead of, well even me. Tarrabt away from home from the start in a dogfight game.

Sorry, these are poor, poor decisions. Sigh.

Comment

• Ramsey is not up to the job.

Should not be playing a boy in a game like this.

Team selection very poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                            We're absolutely pathetic, really really bad. Why does Furlong start over Isla if he's available (is he?). Furlong being absouely rinsed by Bolasie!
                            He's injured I believe.

Attitude has been appalling all over the pitch, not in a petulance kind of way, but so little confidence in their own ability to do even the basics.

It's pretty terminal for us at this point, if we had a bit of fight maybe, but with no fight? Impossible task.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Really happy with that team tbf and swap deserves his chance!! We all know he will put a shift in atleast!!

Love that furlong is retaining his place and tarns start! Just seen the palace team and we must take advantage of the opportunity today!!!

How that team has 8 more points than us is beyond me as there is no difference in terms of quality imo just shows what a botch job Harry done this year!!
                              Good post.

Comment

• We are missing Fer and Faurlin so much. As good as Sandro, Henry and Barton are, we only really need 1. Look at McArthur as a perfect example. Defends and is in our box getting shots off. Henry is useless once he steps past the half way line. Sandro did it last week but its rare.

Comment

Working...
                                X