Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Have you been to bed and got up again?
    To be fair, he comes across no worse than an average football pundit nowadays, always ready to do a U-turn
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

That's what s hitty Rangers does to you..... It makes you think a fella who's never managed, who is a youth team coach, can be a premiership manager.

Comment

• How can Ramsey only make one change at HT! Geezer is clueless

Comment

• 126/1 for us to come back and win..waddya reckon? TF loves a gamble i bet he is on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            That's what s hitty Rangers does to you..... It makes you think a fella who's never managed, who is a youth team coach, can be a premiership manager.

Or that a striker coach can all of a sudden become a Director of Football.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              126/1 for us to come back and win..waddya reckon? TF loves a gamble i bet he is on it.
              Stick just 2 mil on that, our debt plus fine sorted. And if lose, he could always write it off, he is so kind.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Or that a striker coach can all of a sudden become a Director of Football.
                Yep. A part time striker coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Yun's finding it very hard today like all the other players, Adel, Henry & Sandro I think are doing alright.
                  That the same adel that continues to think he's messi and gives the ball away and the same Sandro and Henry that are getting overrun in midfield ?

Comment

126/1 for us to come back and win..waddya reckon? TF loves a gamble i bet he is on it.
                    Good odds... If I put a pound on at 126-1 I stand to win 0

Comment

• Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                      Shocking defending from furlong! Covering the cb's too much
                      It simply isn't fair or responsible to play Furlong. No matter how good he is in training, it's a major ask. Now to be substituted, it's not gonna help his confidence.

I'm all for kids getting a break but it's one thing playing an inexperienced striker, but a defender when we're in a dog fight???? Poor

Especially when we have experienced alternatives. Sorry CR - I was a supporter till now

Comment

• It will be total clean out when we go down.

Comment

In all fairness to my first post I genuinely didn't envision us being 3 - 0 down at half time!!! I still stand by the fact that if you look at the two squads there's not a lot of difference! Genuinely think it comes down to application, desire and nous!!

So hands up the boys have ensured I look like a first class mug with my earlier post but just debated right now!! Didn't see this coming at all and let's be honest today's performace now highlights that Ramsey is out of his depth! For all his goodwill and effort which I believe is there in abundance he's just to far out of his comfort zone!!

Comment

• I feel sorry for the poor souls that laid out 40 quid to go and support this shower of sh it.

Absolute embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              It will be total clean out when we go down.
                              I hope we can hold onto McCarthy. I don't hate Nedum or Yun, even though Yun is having a mediocre at best game. Everyone else can #### off

Comment

• I can't for the life of me understand how we have got into this position... Or maybe...

Owner - no football experience
                                Director of football - no football experience
                                Manager - no football experience
                                Right back - no football experience
                                The whole defence- plays like its had no football experience

Hmmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                                X