No announcement yet.

QPR v Arsenal Match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfair that we played our boy instead of Isla against them world class players

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      They've just got to take the positive that we gave em a game ......keep those levels and a fitter sandro and we will pick up 5 wins
      I agree. Many positives to come from today.

We were able to go toe to toe with the 3rd placed Arsenal.

I was expecting a 0-2 0-3 score line so I'm happy with 1-2
      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        ????
        Furlong*

Had a little blank moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
          Phillips have been awesome since Ramsey took over, his crosses have been pure class.

Green was once again good. Austin our MOTM.

Faurlin, Caulker and Hill fell apart in the second half.
          Pretty harsh tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Pretty harsh tbf
            Cost us the game he did. Been useless all year

Comment

Injuries is our problem and not enough players that can last a full 90 minutes, saying that the boys give it their all tonight.

We should be able to beat a few teams around us at least.

Comment

We had a good first 20 minutes, then Arsenal woke up. Rest of first half we were still ok up until Caulker messed up Chiefs face. I think, like many others say, that Clint drags the defensive line back, because he knows he is shot for pace. Still worse when Sandro left the building. But effing 'ell Charlie boy. He is worth his weight in diamonds.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Green at fault for the second goal . Should never get beaten on your inside post like that

Comment

Anyone hear what happened to rio ferdinand, nit even on the bench. Couldnt find out anything at the ground.

Comment

Our full backs' inexperience showed today, especially Furlong. Would've liked to see Isla from the start. Shame that Onuoha went off too….

It was a good performance aside from 20mins or so after we conceded the first goal. Classic QPR tbh, did everything but get the points.

Comment

I don't know why losing this game hurt so much, maybe it's my mates that support Arsenal knowing that they'll never know what it feels like to support a local club from childhood . I can take losing to Hull, it's fair game, but the big clubs like Arsenal #### me off. They're nothing anonymous clubs!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Anyone hear what happened to rio ferdinand, nit even on the bench. Couldnt find out anything at the ground.
                          Ramsey said he was under the weather in his prematch comments on soundcloud.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                          X