No announcement yet.

Match Thread - QPR v Man Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really full of optimism about this one and it seems no one else posting here is either! Maybe Rangers will surprise us but I'm thinking we're looking at our 1st home loss in the league for a bit, United look like they have too much quality for us, who knows, we held their cross town rivals to a draw!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I don't know what to say...
      I do. "Thanks for getting us up Harry, here's your P45......you can kindly #### off now."

Comment

Why not load up with offensive weapons and have at a defence that can be suspect at times. Should have started both Zarate and Taarabt; brought Henry and Krancjar late.

Comment

the atmosphere is toxic towards redknapp....heavy defeat n its adios im sure!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I hope we can create some chances today.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Why not load up with offensive weapons and have at a defencebehind can be suspthemt at times. Should have started both Zarate and Taarabt; brought Henry and Krancjar late.
              He is playing it the other way round defensive (see if we can nick it ) and if we go behind then bring them on I cthan otherant see that working against the players the manc have but we did well against city so lets see.Eitherway austin was rangers best player last week worked hard all game and looked like he wanted to win more than others. I hope this is one of the great rangers days that I miss due to work and I spend the night cursing work and laughing at cockney reds (please QPR)

Comment

Agree. But instead of that prospect a managerial change being seen as a sign of distress, it's really a chance to bring a fresh and motivating attitude back into the team, and in the stands.

Comment

The atmosphere will be good today esp if we go at them if we take the lead (somehow) then the crowd will really play a part but I dont see a manager change as the right move as I not sure we will get the right man again but it may energise the team . But I agree a attacking line up would be good to see but the longer it stays nil nil the more pressure on them and then we may just nick it ! Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Not at all . I've been one of the few on here that lost faith with the clown ages ago . Trouble and disruption follows adel everywhere though . Warnock had trouble , Harry's had trouble , when he went on loan to the fools he was lambasted for his poor and disruptive attitude . It can't all be ######## can it ? Think I read a report 24 hours after the burnley game that adel was interviewed in one of the rags saying he still wanted a move and a fresh start , he's sucking 60k a week out of rangers . As said before I despose hr bit make him rght on this subject . Quite why he signs zarate and leaves him on the bench is another matter
                    I quite agree. Taarabt has lots of faults and I would like to see him sold tbh. Having said that Redknapp should have dealt with Taarabt better than he has done and got him back in the team ages ago - this could have made it easier to sell him this month.
                    As for Zarate, I have no idea why he is on the bench. Can he play on the left wing? This would have freed Fer for a central role alongside either Barton or Henry.
                    Perhaps he chose Zamora because he thinks that United's central defence can't handle him well.

Comment

Are there any links to watch this on a tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        Are there any links to watch this on a tablet?
                        You can try UC Browser which has built in flash for Andriod.

Comment

Not playing bad and Green made a superb save.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            You can try UC Browser which has built in flash for Andriod.
                            Thanks. I'll give that a go

Comment

Burnley 2 up against Palace already.
                              Last edited by Shania; 17-01-2015, 04:20 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Very unlucky there Vargas

Comment

Working...
                                X