Match Day Thread QPR VS BURNLEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Yeah because Les has done wonders as a manager hasn't he.... Hoddle would be infinitely better than Redknapp.
    It's called a tongue in cheeks comment, come on derek get a grip, playing like your ricky Gervais character
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Caulker and hill having stinkers

There hungrier and busier all over the pitch. They have runners from deep and get in everytime. We have not won one second ball. We got one plan green kicks ball to Fers head

Better effort based on previous away efforts but still short
      Dyche has openly said he plays the Barca way which is high pressure when they lose the ball. They move the ball fast into the box before defenders can settle. I'm happy Adel is on as he can be a game changer. Someone turned their back on the ball again for their first, fed up with that, it's a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
        Hoddle isn't the answer, he'd be almost the same as HR… We needed to get rid of HR and his team in the summer but went for the cheaper option of continuity.

Barton, Henry, Hill, Dunne, Caulker, Phillips, SWP, Rio, Mutch are all not up to the premiership. We've been buying crap for years now.

Good post. But at least Hoodle must be a better organizer and Coach???????????? And besides who did ditch the 3-5-2 system? The players, I heard? What a joke..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Am I watching a different game, yes we are shocking defensively especially Hill and Caulker but we are creating and having a go ! Hit post, top class save from Vargas and unfortunate pull back when better options, Vargas again so we are having a go but cannot defend, could end up 5-4 the way this is going !

Comment

Think it's time to replace Hill.

Comment

Could we not just half sack Redknapp. Let him be manager for home games - and get someone else it to manage the away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Pull of either Henry or Barton, put Fer central and bring on Zarate
                Agreed and WHY canīt Harry see what we can see????????????? He is supposed to be the manager.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Would rather Traore in the team in a flat back four than Hill.
                  Would offer more going forward for sure but his positioning is appaling and very often leaves us with three at the back and overstretched

Comment

Caulker has been shocking. How did he let Ings just run past him like that

Comment

hill is just to old , caulker is lazy , no way shd ings of been able to get a shot off from there . burnley are picking up all the loose balls and are runnings us down

Comment

wow....

Comment

Our defence is an offence!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Agreed and WHY canīt Harry see what we can see????????????? He is supposed to be the manager.
                            We shouldn't be surprised. Redknapp is a sorry example of a Manager. The last 2 years show that. He's a dinosaur from a bygone age.

Comment

can you not be offside from a throwing or soemthing ?

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                                can you not be offside from a throwing or soemthing ?
                                No. No offside from a throw in.

Comment

Working...
                                X