QPR v Sheff U Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    There in the semi finals of the Capital One (League Cup) and beat Southampton to get there.
    the real madrid of yorkshire then!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      There in the semi finals of the Capital One (League Cup) and beat Southampton to get there.
      That should make a lot of fans feel better!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Dave, you can't just keep changing the team every window, who brought this lot in, mostly they are Redknapps. The mans tactics and methods are completly outdated but Fernandes is even more clueless than Redknapp so nothing will change soon just sit back and accept the inevertable
        well if we don't ricky we are down imo the midfield are not good enough....

Comment

• In Egypt atm but am a season ticket holder. It's only on here that you hear moaning about Rangers.... The people that actually attend the matches don't moan at the ground...

Just saying...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            In Egypt atm but am a season ticket holder. It's only on here that you hear moaning about Rangers.... The people that actually attend the matches don't moan at the ground...

Just saying...
            I heard a fair bit of moaning when leaving the ground after we threw away 2 points against Swansea the other day.........just saying!

Comment

In Egypt atm but am a season ticket holder. It's only on here that you hear moaning about Rangers.... The people that actually attend the matches don't moan at the ground...

Just saying...
              You may want to read post 98, apparently lots of angry fans there today.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• I wouldn't have a problem at all if he :

A) Put out a team of youngsters and lost.

B) Told everyone well in advance what he was going to do, so that they just didn't bother going if they were expecting a serious football match.

This loon, just does the same thing over and over again and then claims he put out a side that he thought was capable of winning the game.

Shameful attitude from an awful manager.

Comment

Just saying...

Not quite sure I have just read that !!

Comment

• agreed....holds fans in contempt and a relic of a bygone era!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Just saying...
                      Are you our official spokesperson?

Comment

• I am almost questioning whether HR has set us up to lose not wanting the additional games ? because we all knew this was going to happen, it is not a shock to QPR fans. All that I don't want to be the headlines of the 3rd round..........really Harry really ?

Comment

• Not sure why people on here are talking about.. Have you only just started following us? We have pretty much gone out of both cups in either the first (round we are entered) or second round every year for about 20 years. Harry's not doing anything every other manager in that times hasnt done. anyone remember Vauxall Motors? Sheff Utd aint that bad. Beat a lot better teams than us to get to the league cup semi finals. Ill agree about the subs. We were always losing. Would not of had Charlie, Fer, Caulker, Isla or Vargas anywhere near the team. Its all about Burnley next week.. No doubt we need players in Jan. We need 2 more options up front and have been CRYING out for a half decent pacey winger all season... Left back also needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            I wouldn't have a problem at all if he :

A) Put out a team of youngsters and lost.

B) Told everyone well in advance what he was going to do, so that they just didn't bother going if they were expecting a serious football match.

This loon, just does the same thing over and over again and then claims he put out a side that he thought was capable of winning the game.

Shameful attitude from an awful manager.
                            We've been saying this since the bloke started bright yet you get the harry lover's out in force. If he wasn't a media darling those so called harry loving fans wouldn't have anything to wet themself with excitement
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• What will Harry say after the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                What will Harry say after the game?
                                It was always going to be difficult!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X