Clear All

• jeez hoilett should at least hit the gk

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
      not sure charlie wouldve made a difference tonight
      Messi wouldn't have made a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Kev ffs pack it in!!!!!.........you can't go on posting sensible stuff...now get with the programme...1..2...3 harry out!!...fernandes out!!!...beard out!!! ....everybody out!!!
        His answer will be we played another top ten side now Everton move up in to the top ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Thing is West, it's not frequent is it? .
          Come on Matty there is an error or two from him in most games. He has been decent enough I hold my hands up to that and he can pull off saves which he has no right to pull off but what about doing the basics right. Tonight four kicks direct to Everton players is that good enough??

Comment

• Is it wrong that I am expecting our professional football players, playing at the top level of club football, paid in the tens of thousands of pounds a week to do this, to be able to kick a football towards goal cleanly more often than not?

Comment

• Eto on, I wish dunne good luck

Comment

• Hate is being live on the box away from home. Makes it even worse its a monday night and nobody else plays so its all eyes on us and how bad we are.
                Must admit, arsenal boxing day is looking a very scary thought.

Comment

• So we scored 2 of liverpools 3 and all 3 of evertons. Brilliant

Comment

• not at all deep, as i posted above at least hit the gk

Comment

• Holy hell, that third goal wasn't going in until Neds turned it over the line. Green had actually saved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        not at all deep, as i posted above at least hit the gk
                        It's not eve that Dave, I'd happily see one struck well and just miss, it's just, Austin aside, even our actual goals have been bobbly, scuffed shots too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          It's shocking aint it. Barely out of 1st gear. No urgency whatsoever.

Dont you know we only had 12 players for preseason. the players are not fit but harry is getting them fitter.

Its all remy's fault for leaving us with 0.001s of the transfer window remaining.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Screamer!!!!!!...bobby z

Comment

• Nice footwork from Mutch there tbf.

BZ scores !!!

Comment

• Ohhhh bobby zamora!
                                It pains me to say it, but away from home, bobby is the only player we have got who looks to have enough nous to play in the premier league.

Comment

Working...
                                X