• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    redknapp out you craggy boated old c unt
    Harry Out!

Comment

• Come on score at least one goal? How hard can it be? ONE CONSOLATION GOAL PLEASE YOU USELESS PRATS
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• I really never saw much in mutch at cardiff scored a couple of goals against the likes of fulham ...we bin swindled

Comment

• Bobby on
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• we look like one of those cerebal palsy teams at the paralympics............only worse!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Congratulations. That one was down to Green.

Glad you're feeling smug about it.
              Its not smugness Deeps its about having expectations of your players not just Green and were p iss poor away from home. When Green skied that can anyone say they were seriously surprised??? no because its what Green does but some on here have their head turned by the top saves he pulls off and he does pull them off on occasions but pulling off worldies I am afraid does not make up for the errors that result in goals

Same applies to Barton plays some absolute hollywood balls then misplaces a 6 yard pass and they get first goal from it and therefore 100 perfect hollywood passes don't make up for the errors which result in goals allowed. Just my view I know im in the minority probably alone in fact with that view

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                we look like one of those cerebal palsy teams at the paralympics............only worse!
                Thats unfair on the parolympics team
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• we're just gonna lump it now

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                    Take fer off before gets booked and misses west brom !
                    Would like him to miss WBA. Not eager to see any of these players play Saturday. Phillips? F ack right off the pitch. And out of the club.

Comment

• Can the craggy boated old see you enn tea be blamed for this though?
                      Everyone screaming at him to play phillips and hoilett and he does and they prove yet again they are both useless and nowhere near prem standard.
                      Its hard to see what the manager can do.

Comment

• Harry really fuc*ed up with his team selection tonight.
                        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• On my, how we are missing Henry and Sandro.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Its not smugness Deeps its about having expectations of your players not just Green and were p iss poor away from home. When Green skied that can anyone say they were seriously surprised??? no because its what Green does but some on here have their head turned by the top saves he pulls off and he does pull them off on occasions but pulling off worldies I am afraid does not make up for the errors that result in goals

Same applies to Barton plays some absolute hollywood balls then misplaces a 6 yard pass and they get first goal from it and therefore 100 perfect hollywood passes don't make up for the errors which result in goals allowed. Just my view I know im in the minority probably alone in fact with that view
                            All keeper's make the odd mistake, when they're at teams who concede a lot of opposition pressure and chances, they have more chance of making a costly one.

Your expectations that we'd be better with a different keeper is incorrect in my opinion.

Comment

• never rated phillips....rich mans waste of money
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                                Harry really fuc*ed up with his team selection tonight.
                                Agreed,he needs to wise up and play a lot more defensive away from home and not leave us so exposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X