Everton v QPR Match Thread/team news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Im going to get jumped on here but yes there was deflection but another goal as I said where he is beaten from outside the box. Guys seriously look back on how many goals from outside the box Green concedes

Why is he going to the side of the goal the wall is there to protect??? He sets the wall up let them do there job (which they did by getting head on it) and he covers the other side and the ball with deflection goes into his stomach. Those are the facts guys some will defend Green but the keeper is there to save the ball

If they beat the wall and put it in top corner fair dos hes done his job but to get done on the side of the wall he is responsible for is unforgivable the deflection is just an excuse.
    West you're being ridiculous now ...you just got a downer on green

Comment

Im going to get jumped on here but yes there was deflection but another goal as I said where he is beaten from outside the box. Guys seriously look back on how many goals from outside the box Green concedes

Why is he going to the side of the goal the wall is there to protect??? He sets the wall up let them do there job (which they did by getting head on it) and he covers the other side and the ball with deflection goes into his stomach. Those are the facts guys some will defend Green but the keeper is there to save the ball

If they beat the wall and put it in top corner fair dos hes done his job but to get done on the side of the wall he is responsible for is unforgivable the deflection is just an excuse.
      He was going there because that was the way the ball was heading... So would anyone. No keeper is gonna think: You know what the ball is going that way but just in case it gets deflected I won't try to save it!

Comment

• ####ing typical. for what it's worth Everton haven't impressed me, and Barkely is deffo a hype job. I just hope they don't embarrass us on the counter.

Mutch & Philips aren't good enough and we're crying out for someone who can create while we're on the attack. Fer isn't a #10. Dre I say we look like we could do with a certain Moroccan..?

Comment

• Originally posted by fisnik View Post
          He was going there because that was the way the ball was heading... So would anyone.
          Not rocket science is it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Seriously? There's far bigger problems than Green in this team. He's just been done by a fantastic strike and a wicked deflection, both of which would have beaten most keepers in the world. Easy to make the keeper a scapegoat.

Comment

• True, it was going that way before the deflection, a natural reaction for the keeper
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Seriously? There's far bigger problems than Green in this team. He's just been done by a fantastic strike and a wicked deflection, both of which would have beaten most keepers in the world. Easy to make the keeper a scapegoat.
                And if the first shot hadn't also got a deflection it would have hit the post at best.

There's blame to be apportioned for those goals, none of it for Green IMO

Comment

• Its not downer guys but that's the side of the goal the wall is there to cover!! whats the point of the wall if you want to cover the whole goal????? Had he stayed where he was does the ball hit him yes or no???

Perhaps its down to expectations perhaps mine of the keeper (not green any keeper) are unrealistic but for me the wall is there to cover left hand side of goal and the keeper right hand side. Beat the wall and put it in top corner no complaints but that's just my view

Comment

And both of which wouldn't have happened if barton wasn't playing like a #### . Green could do nothing , bloke needs some help from those in front of him

Comment

C'mon West you're better than that mate, trying to work a way to blame Green for any goal possible. Even the pundits have said no way could Green have done anything, that deflection has killed him.

There is 1 man at fault for both goals and that's Joey Barton. Pathetic loss of possession once again for the 1st and a stupid needless foul to give the free kick away.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Thats the most attacking team we have put out all season. Are these posts all pre done and sent by bots mate?

Yep, the very same bots that right harry's pre/post match script.

this is o so farking predictable.

what odds would i have got on getting the formation correct plus the half time score?

all that remains is 4-0 at the final whistle then you can call me Sir Nostrodamus
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree to disagree Buff. Your right huge problems away from home but not convinced the second would have beaten most keepers if he trusts the wall he has put up to do its job which in fact it did as it blocked the initial shot that's the walls job, they done their job, Green choosing to go to the left instead of trusting the wall failed in his

Comment

• Two nil down by 2 deflections... Nothing more nothing less. Actually thought we have been an equal to Everton. Vargas not showing very lively tonight. Seems to not fancy it. Shame about those two deflections but that's been the only difference

Comment

• Our midfield is way too predictable. We need pace...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Can't fault Joeys work rate but Jesus Christ he is poor on the ball.

Actualy laughed out loud when Gary Neville said before the game that Barton is a good passer of the ball.

Need Niko on, at least he shows a bit of class on the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X